• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dunbar

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well perhaps RR was ahead of the curve

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, perhaps!
Found a taker for disgruntled Williams which was not RR mess. Found taker for suddenly loud mouth Dunbar. Nothing against those guys but RR knows what he wants his to to resemble and the new infrastructure is being put in place.

Redskins69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, perhaps!
Found a taker for disgruntled Williams which was not RR mess. Found taker for suddenly loud mouth Dunbar. Nothing against those guys but RR knows what he wants his to to resemble and the new infrastructure is being put in place.
Dunbar was arrested yesterday and charged with robbery. So we did the right thing.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is Done and will be behind bars Hence Fourth DUNBAR

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a player I liked him for being able to switch positions and make it in the NFL. He was one of several I always wondered about when it came to injuries.

He said he wanted a bigger contract so I guess he found a way to get the money. All kidding aside, it is sad to see someone throw their career or life away whether they are an NFL player or Joe Average.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attorney says he has affidavits clearing Seahawks’ Dunbar
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/...
3 hours ago · Attorney says he has affidavits clearing Seahawks’ Dunbar Attorney Michael Grieco told AP on Friday that the five witnesses attested that Dunbar was not involved in the robbery this week Check ...
And did it really make sense to anyone that someone making the kind of money Dunbar is and will be... would be involved in armed robberies?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did it really make sense to anyone that someone making the kind of money Dunbar is and will be... would be involved in armed robberies?

The process still has to play out and un-ringing the bell that comes with social media conviction will prove to be an impossible task.

If they are ultimately cleared, after successfully and safely turning themselves in, (this is not a given) they will forever wear "thug," "criminal," and a host of other well worn, tired, and unnecessary labels, by the socially conditioned, knee jerk crowd.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The process still has to play out and un-ringing the bell that comes with social media conviction will prove to be an impossible task.

If they are ultimately cleared, after successfully and safely turning themselves in, (this is not a given) they will forever wear "thug," "criminal," and a host of other well worn, tired, and unnecessary labels, by the socially conditioned, knee jerk crowd.

Yes, IF.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't read any articles linked in this thread except the one @Stymietee posted and I hope that's on point. But according to RC. Both players allegedly were taken for very large sums of cash in an all night poker game and got to feeling they were hustled. If that's true. I can see machismo kickin in, knockin common sense straight out the box.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s why we have due process . How many came down on foster only to find out the girl was lying ?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read any articles linked in this thread except the one @Stymietee posted and I hope that's on point. But according to RC. Both players allegedly were taken for very large sums of cash in an all night poker game and got to feeling they were hustled. If that's true. I can see machismo kickin in, knockin common sense straight out the box.

My comment to that would be if you felt you were getting hustled you say something, you quit and maybe bust someone in the face.

I have guns, I don't carry them in public because I don't want to let a moment of anger ruin my life.

It all has to play out. Maybe it ends up being nothing or they settle out of court.