• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duchene Traded

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the haul for Sakic, they loaded up quite a bit on prospects and high picks. Not quite Lindros haul like they did in that deal but they acquired some nice assets to speed up the rebuild.

Duchene seemed to be on the trading block for years, this article removes him now that the saga is over and ranks the top 10 guys who could have a chance to be moved as well. No surprise, Evander Kane moves up to the top spot but I was a bit surprised to see Martinez on there. My money is still on Muzzin being moved.

Trade Bait: Duchene deal puts Kane atop list - Article - TSN

After a very hot start he has cooled down considerably and while he hasn't made too many gaffes you just know it's around the corner. He led the Kings in preseason in scoring, which is nice but also needs to be put in perspective as he (everyone actually) didn't play top NHL talent in a lot of those games until near the end.

First 7 Games 2017-18: 2G/6A
Last 7 Games 2017-18: 0G/2A

Martinez is the smarter defender who is more mobile and generates more offense and is solid in his own end. He won't level you but isn't afraid to play the body. No brainer to me who should be moved if they are considering it (I don't think they are considering moving either guy, not right now anyway).