• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ducey's NFL Super Bowl Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text UK and Ducey to pick.

We are finishing this today, I don't care if I have to make the picks for y'all!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text UK and Ducey to pick.

We are finishing this today, I don't care if I have to make the picks for y'all!!!

Find a CB for me. You just took my only option!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No namedropping, please.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quarterfinal match-up's

Shane v Devil
Femur v Hall
500 v Nos
UK v Ducey

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the final picks aren't made by the time I get home (7:00pm CST) I am going to make the picks for you...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to tell you guys something that made me kinda feel bad.

So, yesterday I was at the grocery store and I couldn't find the dinner rolls so I seen this really big lady moving these loaves of bread and she was wearing a red shirt, thats what the workers at this store wear is red shirts, so i'm like excuse me can you tell me where the dinner rolls are. She turns to me and in an annoying screeching voice she says, does it look like I work here?!?! I was like no, but it looks like you eat here. She got all puffy and walked away while telling me I was an ass hole.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to tell you guys something that made me kinda feel bad.

So, yesterday I was at the grocery store and I couldn't find the dinner rolls so I seen this really big lady moving these loaves of bread and she was wearing a red shirt, thats what the workers at this store wear is red shirts, so i'm like excuse me can you tell me where the dinner rolls are. She turns to me and in an annoying screeching voice she says, does it look like I work here?!?! I was like no, but it looks like you eat here. She got all puffy and walked away while telling me I was an ass hole.

This is just reassurance what we already know...you’re an asshole. Unfortunate mistake with the red shirt though

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just spent some time looking back at the drafts just checking who voted against themselves most often.

Big props to @Mebert & @UK Cowboy you seem to be two of the three people who vote against themselves most often.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hall please vote in the semi-final games.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just spent some time looking back at the drafts just checking who voted against themselves most often.

Big props to @Mebert & @UK Cowboy you seem to be two of the three people who vote against themselves most often.

How many drafts we talking? I remembering voting against myself quite a bit.

fyi...I don't remember Mebert actually voting against himself. I just always remember him changing the subject and talking about dick A LOT...

Man, you suck 1 dick and all the sudden people think you are gay....

Oh hell know. I would suck a dick to get a pass rusher like Young on the Lions.

I don't care if the only thing offered is a kick in the dick, if anybody wants to take Wiggins it is a massive win for the Wolves.

I applaud your ability to type so well with a dick crammed in your throat. Most people would find that distracting

When I was a kid we would have Rice, Milk and Sugar for meals some time. I had no idea it was because we were poor. I asked for that for a birthday meal when I was 17 (I am the youngest, at 17 I was the only one left at home) and my mom thought I was being a dick, but I genuinely had no idea we were poor as a kid and the meal had nostalgia for me.

Something like "Tank" or maybe "BAMF". Point is Roberts teammates are dicks.

I take batmans sidekick for 7 dollars. From the 40s

Harley using the failure to do an extra cash grab is a dick move though.

It was a dick move by Houston. Show some fucking sportsmanship.....glad it paid for you

I am fine with Hand, using a third on him was way too steep, Quinn did a lot of favors for the Patriots. At this point I would suck a dick to get a gm that regularly trades back, I really thought Quinn would be that guy.

Due to femurov beimg a dick face here we go one more time!

You are wrong that he has done anything dickish in this instance.

I knew his dick was massive, but who knew that it could use so much of his blood that it would cause hypoxia.

Are the Warriors going to be able to stop sucking all that dick in time for the game?

Never enough, it is all dicks all day

pick of Wilkes was awesome, but it hurt me like a punch in the dick

Honey Wheat from red rock brewery. It was imperial red ale, some dick head drank it though.........IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!

Dunn is a PG that can't shoot, but play elite defense. You know who fits that description? Ricky Rubio. The major difference is that if Dunn ever becomes 75% of the facilitator that Rubio is I will suck a dick.

What is the rule for dick punching the guy who takes Marc Gasol 1 round before me?

I get the argument about pushing back the cap and I agree, my point was that 130 makes it easier to get everyone signed with out having to push back this year. Hopefully the first step to getting the cap under control......being a dick about it works too though.

That's a lot of dicks and a lot of sucking...some kicking dicks in there too