• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dub's ASG / NBA ASG related thread

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph's in, starting we all know, will he be in the 3pt contest? If Rocky Belinili is doing it, Steph should be in there. Lastly, will Steph run in the SKills challenge?

WCW missed the cut, win win situation, WCW gets to rest, plays with a chip on his healing shoulder the rest of the way

HB selected to the Rookie/Soph, Chuck vs Kenny, Rockin Sockin Robot Game.

Any other ASG Wknd Predictions? Lillard wins MVP 35pts, 10 dimes, 6 boards, 3 steals.

Slam Dunk champion Demarcus DeRoazen? I don't know if anyone really cares, unless King James actually joins one. Honorable mention goes to Chandler Parsons who represents the the %1 of the Caucasians who can jump.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance Stephenson is a beast, he filled in for Granger nicely this year, and puts up #'s nightly, should have gotten in.

Wcw should have gotten in, and Cousins at 23 pts, 12 boards couldn't get on the team? What's wrong with this picture?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about the NBA ASG is how few players make the team...12 from the whole conference of 15 teams makes for a lot of really good players missing out. If you put Lee and Cousins on, who do you kick off? For Cousins do you boot Howard? Which of these forwards do you boot to make room for Lee: Dirk, Love, Aldridge, Durant, or Griffin?

Stephenson has the biggest beef with being left off but with injuries he might still make it (won't Wade not go?). In the West isn't Kobe going to skip it?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about the NBA ASG is how few players make the team...12 from the whole conference of 15 teams makes for a lot of really good players missing out. If you put Lee and Cousins on, who do you kick off? For Cousins do you boot Howard? Which of these forwards do you boot to make room for Lee: Dirk, Love, Aldridge, Durant, or Griffin?

Stephenson has the biggest beef with being left off but with injuries he might still make it (won't Wade not go?). In the West isn't Kobe going to skip it?

Bump, when Kevin Love can lead his team to a .500 + record, then he deserves to get into the game. For all his skills, does K Love make his teammates better? I could argue Rubio hasn't improved worth a lick in the K.Love era.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph confirmed for 3pt contest, no Klay

HB in the dunk contest, can he bring home the 1st Dunk trophy for the Dubs since Jrich? Mclemore and P. George probably his biggest challenges there.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HB takes the 1st shot of the Webber / Hill Fresh/soph game, and he misses it.

If I were a gambling man, I would take the over on the line tonight

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad performance so far for our guys. Barnes was forgettable in the Rising Stars game, and downright embarrassing in the dunk contest. Curry didn't even make it out of the first round in the Shooting Stars and 3 point contests. I'm not that surprised Curry was mediocre in the 3 point challenge, he's just too streaky and having a smaller frame means fatigue is a big factor. Let's hope Steph puts on a show in the main game.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad performance so far for our guys. Barnes was forgettable in the Rising Stars game, and downright embarrassing in the dunk contest. Curry didn't even make it out of the first round in the Shooting Stars and 3 point contests. I'm not that surprised Curry was mediocre in the 3 point challenge, he's just too streaky and having a smaller frame means fatigue is a big factor. Let's hope Steph puts on a show in the main game.

Barnes best +/- in the rising stars challenge

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screen-Shot-2014-02-15-at-11.17.26-PM.png

HAHA

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is, in

Someone is going to have to explain to me what Magic is doing judging a dunk contest? This isn't a movie theater opening, restaurant opening, or Dodger game. If he was a judge of the Skills challenge, I could have accepted that.

HB's dunks were average at best, George's between the leg dunk was much better than Wall's. They need to pony up the $$$ to get Lebron / Durant and some of the other high flyers to run this next year, otherwise tell the guys to stay home.

Tmac was in the crowd, they should have just had him be the 3rd Judge. The format was horrible

Last edited by a moderator: