• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DST/Kicker Thread

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Kansas City reached that level of D/ST comparable to Seattle and Chicago where you basically start them regardless of who they play? I have them starting obviously this week, but aside from the Denver games, I'm not seeing a game where I wouldn't want to start them really.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely love the Ravens D against the rookie.

I also really like Cincy against Hoyer.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do you guys think Chi's D will do? they boosted me enough for the win in my last match up

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Kansas City reached that level of D/ST comparable to Seattle and Chicago where you basically start them regardless of who they play? I have them starting obviously this week, but aside from the Denver games, I'm not seeing a game where I wouldn't want to start them really.

I too think that KC has reached a point where you have to start them if you have them, and you should get them if they are still available. They were still available in 3 of my 4 leagues, I put claims in for them in all 3, but only landed them in 2. Losing so many games last year is giving them a nice schedule for this year. I might even start them vs DEN when they play in KC. Peyton isnt completely error-proof, and has been known to have a bad game or 2 every once in awhile (see game vs ATL last year)

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I too think that KC has reached a point where you have to start them if you have them, and you should get them if they are still available. They were still available in 3 of my 4 leagues, I put claims in for them in all 3, but only landed them in 2. Losing so many games last year is giving them a nice schedule for this year. I might even start them vs DEN when they play in KC. Peyton isnt completely error-proof, and has been known to have a bad game or 2 every once in awhile (see game vs ATL last year)

I only play in one league and had the dubious honor of being #1 on waiver priority this week...I picked up KC DST. I'll probably ride them out. I like their playmakers on defense and they have mcCluster in the return game who can make things happen. I am so shitty at picking DST that I'll likely stash them on the bye if they continue to produce.

Also picked up the kicker from MIA btw. Janikowski is also available.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like anyone who likes watching a DEF dominate, Hali/Houston LB duo is awesome.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I am a big Eric Berry fan...glad to see he is finally healthy. I thought he was the best safety prospect probably since Sean Taylor.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had Houston in both leagues this past week. Both guys I was going against texted me last Friday with very similar "WTF Dude? Who the hell is Justin Houston??" texts.