• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drew Lock Poll

Do you believe that Drew Lock will be the Broncos long sought after franchise quarterback?

• Definitely. He's our guy!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I like him but I'm just not sure yet. Need to see one more season.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Doubtful but it's still possible. He would need to show tremendous improvement.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nope. Back to the drawing board.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vic Fangio says Lock needs to improve to be the starter. I'm curious how Broncos Country sees it right now. Make your selection and let us know why!

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with I like him but not sure yet. The flashes are there to give you hope that he is going to be very good, and then there are flashes that he will not last in the league. I think overall he has made a lot of good progress this year, even if it didn't show in the Win-Loss record. I am hopeful that he will cement himself as the guy in 2021, and we have our QB for the next decade plus. At the same time I could see it go the other way. I would love to see a vet that can push him be added to the roster. Andy Dalton might be too expensive, but a guy like that. I know Foles has been rumored, but we are not the City of Brotherly Love and that seems to be where he plays best. Who ever we bring I would prefer to not trade draft picks for them.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him, but I still draft Lance if hes there

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize he plays for NDSU, but he’s still going to be a beast on the next level IMO. I am officially clamoring for him

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie, this year was BAD for Lock. Tied for the league lead in INTs and had the lowest completion percentage among qualifying QBs. Carson Wentz had the second worst completion percentage but at least he had the excuse of being sacked the most of any QB this year. (Wentz also tied Lock for the league lead in INTs.)

If Lock is a franchise QB, he better be making a huge leap between year 2 and 3. Hopefully getting Sutton and Fant back will help him out a lot next year. But he has to stop turning the ball over. You cannot lead the league in INTs while not even playing the full schedule.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we can't see who voted for who. I selected option 3 because it's closest to how I feel about him.

Besides the obvious areas he needs to improve as A player, I don't like his nonchalant attitude after a bad game or after his bullshit social distancing bullshit. A little too cocky for where he's at right now.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we can't see who voted for who. I selected option 3 because it's closest to how I feel about him.

Besides the obvious areas he needs to improve as A player, I don't like his nonchalant attitude after a bad game or after his bullshit social distancing bullshit. A little too cocky for where he's at right now.
I was between 2 and 3. I am disturbed by a lot of the interceptions. Boneheaded would be an understatement. But the lack of the offseason certainly played a part in his development

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel any better since the Miami game he had 9 TDs and 5 INTs. That is moving the right direction. Still too many INTs but progress.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was between 2 and 3. I am disturbed by a lot of the interceptions. Boneheaded would be an understatement. But the lack of the offseason certainly played a part in his development
This is where I am. Not happy with where he is right now after 2 years, but this season was pretty unique, plus he lost some weapons early and I'm not sure many people would be able to overcome that. I would understand if we drafted a QB in the first round or brought in a starting caliber vet (Ryan, Stafford, etc). I would also understand if we went after Watson. I would also understand if we brought in a backup caliber vet (Dalton, Fitz) and gave Lock a chance to grow with a (hopefully) full off-season and getting Sutton and Fant back to 100%. Maybe another OLineman or 2, also.

I would rather not trade up for someone like Fields or Lance or someone like that. And I know there will be rumors flying around all offseason about us doing that.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George Paton called the Broncos "A Sleeping Giant." That's the cue he is not going QB in the 1st round and start a process breaking in a new QB (which always gives the new guy 3-4 years of trying to grow).

I read where Jerry Jeudy and Lock are going to spend the off season working out together - that's a good sign.