• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do need a linebacker, I know we need that bad, but with them signing Preston Brown to a 3 year extension, I really think TE or WR might be our biggest need. Hubbard is okay opposite Dunlap. Billings is okay opposite Atkins. Brown in the middle, Vigil on the outside, Lawson on the outside (more as a rush LB), Kirkpatrick, Jackson, Webb, Phillips (we could use some depth here too at CB if Dennard does not resign). Then the safety position is fine.

Then you look at oline, and while you would like a draft upgrade, the signed Miller and Hart for 3 years to be starters, so not much room for rookies anymore.

RB we are stacked. We know who our QB is. WR is okay as long as everyone is healthy, although we could use an upgrade here incase of injury.

I still our biggest need is TE with us resigning Eifert, he is very brittle and working on a 1 year deal. Draft Hockenson to come in, get some playing time and learn from Eifert while having a realizable backup like Uzomah to backup and play in double TE sets.

With the signings we have made, I think TJ Hockenson makes the most sense right now if he is available. Helps the oline in blocking with his ability, and gives Taylor another receiving threat. 2 for 1 with Hockenson.