• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Needs!

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TE- Walker is aging, not giving up on him just need to start in on another Elite, we passed on OJ Howard who graded out as the #1 TE this year! Jonnu and Firsker are TE-R 2 material and not.much more as both graded out fairly poor!
My pics- Rd1 Albert Okwuegbunam, Rd2 Noah Fant, CJ Conrad

DT/DE- Without Casey we were wrecked! I don't think Jones and Johnson are the answer, so someone to help Casey out a bit would help our front 7 tremendously! Landy showed glimses as did Evans and Jayon had a come out year!

My pics- Jeffrey Simmons, Derrick Brown, Christian Wilkins

IOL/OT- Kline(58 PFF grade) and Spain(61.8 PFF grade) we're our worst 2 graded offensive lineman! Both need to go so with replace them or get another tackle to allow conk to move inside!

My pics- Johlnah Williams, Martez Ivey, Tyler Biadasz

Thoughts?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonnu might be ok if we had a QB that was good and/or could stay on the field. I wouldn't spend a high pick at TE until I got more looks at him.

I think we definitely need a pass rusher though. Whether its along the line or some pass rushing LB, I don't care. Agree about getting some OL too. I wouldn't be opposed to picking up a CB (Malcolm Butler spent a lot of time being ass) either. I'd look into picking up a RB in 3rd to 5th round range too because I think Henry is a lot closer to the guy we saw from Sept to Nov than the beast we saw in December.

Truthfully, we need a QB. But I don't like this draft at all so don't bother. Just suck it up with Mariota one more year and since he's always hurt, I'd like to see us sign Tyrod Taylor as the back up. Hell, Tyrod would probably be the better option as start at this point. It's damn shame about Mariota. It started off with such promise but he hasn't improved at all and more telling, he's constantly injured. Next year's class could be stacked.

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonnu might be ok if we had a QB that was good and/or could stay on the field. I wouldn't spend a high pick at TE until I got more looks at him.

I think we definitely need a pass rusher though. Whether its along the line or some pass rushing LB, I don't care. Agree about getting some OL too. I wouldn't be opposed to picking up a CB (Malcolm Butler spent a lot of time being ass) either. I'd look into picking up a RB in 3rd to 5th round range too because I think Henry is a lot closer to the guy we saw from Sept to Nov than the beast we saw in December.

Truthfully, we need a QB. But I don't like this draft at all so don't bother. Just suck it up with Mariota one more year and since he's always hurt, I'd like to see us sign Tyrod Taylor as the back up. Hell, Tyrod would probably be the better option as start at this point. It's damn shame about Mariota. It started off with such promise but he hasn't improved at all and more telling, he's constantly injured. Next year's class could be stacked.

No way we move on from Mariota! He's also had what 3 or 4 OCs in his 4 years here. No consistency and his OGs were awful! We'll see his best work next year or the year after! He doesn't have he sure weopons like Mahomes or other QBs. Mariota is t his best when Walker was Healthy so hopefully Walker stays healthy and we can add a piece or 2

And Henry's career grades and productivity suggest he's closer to what we switch in December vs early in the year!