• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Kings/Fan Duel Lineups, Questions, Discussion, Etc.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Walton but for some reason took him out. If it's a blowout, he's not likely to do anything. Stacking Steelers with Connor/defense/JSS in both LUs and then Snell in one and Johnson/Boswell in the other. Only Dolphins I have are Ballage and Gesiki because of their prices.

I peaked with the Vikings, and since then everybody caught on and started playing defenses at captains. It wasn't a good Sunday for me. I have no idea if the sheep will be on Connor and defense more than anyone else. Some seem to think Fitzpatrick will do well. I don't.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Walton but for some reason took him out. If it's a blowout, he's not likely to do anything. Stacking Steelers with Connor/defense/JSS in both LUs and then Snell in one and Johnson/Boswell in the other. Only Dolphins I have are Ballage and Gesiki because of their prices.

I peaked with the Vikings, and since then everybody caught on and started playing defenses at captains. It wasn't a good Sunday for me. I have no idea if the sheep will be on Connor and defense more than anyone else. Some seem to think Fitzpatrick will do well. I don't.

i was actually about to switch out Walton for Boswell bc Boswell was more but I figured Walton could get more...really a toss-up. Boswell could kick all extra points...we will see

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL MNF Showdown

MVP - Conner
Flex - Juju
Flex - D Johnson
Flex - Walton
Flex - D Parker

Funny thing is I went back to change my lineup after posting this. I wanted to put Rudolph in there, my option was to take Parker out and then swap out Walton for Boswell. I really wanted Parker in there so I left my lineup the same...I won $16 but if I switched those out, that was the winning lineup lol

Winning lineup
MVP - Conner
Flex - Juju
Flex - D Johnson
Flex - Rudolph
Flex - Boswell

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did 8 person draft and learned hard way take RBs 1st:suds:

upload_2019-11-2_14-58-1.png

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard*
Wentz
Jackson
Robinson
Montgomery
Patterson (sleeper)

Thinking of moving Patterson to Captain to get moe flexibility, but not really interested in Trubisky, could be wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP - Barkley
Flex - Dak
Flex - Engram
Flex - Cooper
Flex - Witten

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have four lineups

One of the experts suggested making Gallup captain to play Zeke, Saquon, Jones, and Tate. Then taking a chance on $800 Latimer. I'm not resting solely on that LU.

What I don't have is both Dak and Zeke in any LU. I figured a Dak friendly LU has to have Cooper and maybe Gallup. Also, cannot forget Giant killer...Witten. It's his favorite team.

There are two LUs I actually do not have Barkley. That's a risk, but it's banking on Jones and his receivers.

Captains consist of Witten, Slayton, Dak, and Gallup.

One LU is both RBs but including the Giants passing side sans Engram/Slayton
One LU is Barkley against Dallas's passing
One LU is Giants passing against Dallas's passing sans Gallup, Engram.
Finally, one LU is Giants passing against Zeke

I have no defenses in this. Dallas's defense did not do well week 1 DFS wise. Limited Maher, and Rosas has not kicked worth anything since Jones has been QB.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think I learned to stay one-sided. Close games and shootouts are no guarantee.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think I learned to stay one-sided. Close games and shootouts are no guarantee.

Yeah I need to change up my strategy. I don't think I was terribly unbalanced but most of these games are pretty unpredictable and what the players will do as well. It seems like when I do risk it and go with the lower priced players they do nothing, when I don't risk it - the lower priced guys go off. That's the way the cookie crumbles

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing money lately. When everything is priced up, what do you do? Showdowns.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advanced in one of those Draft Tournaments. I'm just confused when we do the next round

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advanced in one of those Draft Tournaments. I'm just confused when we do the next round

Yeah I am kinda confused how those big tourneys work. Every week is a round?