• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft grade

What is your draft grade for our Redskins?

• A

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • B

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• F

• WTF

• Total voters

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1: Jamin Davis, LB

Round 2: Sam Cosmi, OT

Round 3: Benjamin St. Juste, DB

Round 3: Dyami Brown, WR

Round 4: John Bates, TE

Round 5: Darrick Forrest, S

Round 6: Cameron Cheeseman, LS

Round 7: William Bradley-King, DE/LB

Round 7: Shaka Toney, DE/LB

Round 7: Dax Milne, WR

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a B- for me only reason No QB drafted but i understand it has to be the right one

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
solid B right now . i think we reached for a few guys but later in the 7th round i think we made quality pick

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give it a B also. Davis and Brown make this draft. I thought we stole Brown. The more tape I watched on Davis I can see why we took him over JOK. St. Juste was a hot name at the Senior bowl as was Bates. Some team wanted to trade up for Stjuste but we said no. He is the 4th cb going into camp and could move to FS. Moreland better watch out. The Cosmi pick is something Im getting used to. With Jok on the board we could of had crazy athleticism at our Lb;s. I can see why they went Cosmi b/c of the need at LT. I will be really disappointed if he cant beat out Lucas or Charles. I mean did we just throw Charles and Lucas under the bus with this pick? Lucas played well last year. At worst Cosmi should be our next RT to take over for Moses. Also, this pick should be the end of Christian. Picks in rounds 5 and 6 are for special teams. The two De's picked in round 7 are interesting b/c one of these guys could make it as the 4th DE. I think JSW is our #3.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give it a B also. Davis and Brown make this draft. I thought we stole Brown. The more tape I watched on Davis I can see why we took him over JOK. St. Juste was a hot name at the Senior bowl as was Bates. Some team wanted to trade up for Stjuste but we said no. He is the 4th cb going into camp and could move to FS. Moreland better watch out. The Cosmi pick is something Im getting used to. With Jok on the board we could of had crazy athleticism at our Lb;s. I can see why they went Cosmi b/c of the need at LT. I will be really disappointed if he cant beat out Lucas or Charles. I mean did we just throw Charles and Lucas under the bus with this pick? Lucas played well last year. At worst Cosmi should be our next RT to take over for Moses. Also, this pick should be the end of Christian. Picks in rounds 5 and 6 are for special teams. The two De's picked in round 7 are interesting b/c one of these guys could make it as the 4th DE. I think JSW is our #3.
maybe move Charles to Guard or RT

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe move Charles to Guard or RT

With the Flowers signing its going to be Bs, Flowers, and Schweister at OG. Charles becomes the 4th OT right now. The battle for LT should be Cosmi and Lucas.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Flowers signing its going to be Bs, Flowers, and Schweister at OG. Charles becomes the 4th OT right now. The battle for LT should be Cosmi and Lucas.
Both Moses and Scherff are free agents after this season

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Moses and Scherff are free agents after this season

I understand that, I was talking about this year. to make the Cosmi pick they must have little confidence in Charles.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cosmi is strictly our future LT. Also saw TE Tremble as a better fit for our team. To bad we missed out on him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cosmi is strictly our future LT. Also saw TE Tremble as a better fit for our team. To bad we missed out on him.

What about Charles? is he the future RT?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles lacks the length to be a franchise tackle IMO. I think he will move inside.
I'm with gk, Charles slides inside but for this year, he is depth should we let BS play things out. It is very possible its Cosmi, Flowers, Rollier, Scherff, Moses along the front. Leaves Lucas, Ismael, Charles, Schwinny

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious if St. Juste will be moved to FS. my friends were clowning him for having 0 career INT.
He is probably the prospect i'm most excited for regarding development.
I'm very confident in Davis and Cosmi, but I hope Benji works out too

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't know until next year, but on face value some questionable moves.

Bates over Brevin.

Trading up for a long snapper

Passing on the FS from Indiana for a SS when you already have Curl and Collins on the roster.

I get the Cosmi pick. If they had waited until the 3rd they might have been left out in the cold. As good as Lucas was last year, LT had to be addressed.

I'm good with the Davis pick. Brown was my favorite pick. I thought surrounding McLaurin with one more weapon was what this team really needed.

Thought we got some value getting Toney where we did.

If St. Juste can play some FS for us I understand it. If not........I don't know.

Overall B- but we'll see.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again people dont understand culture.. i bet Bates is smarter and has a better work ethic then brevins .. colture people colture its about work ethic attidudes etc etc Jordan could be a Dick who knows

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won't know until next year, but on face value some questionable moves.

Bates over Brevin.

Trading up for a long snapper

Passing on the FS from Indiana for a SS when you already have Curl and Collins on the roster.

I get the Cosmi pick. If they had waited until the 3rd they might have been left out in the cold. As good as Lucas was last year, LT had to be addressed.

I'm good with the Davis pick. Brown was my favorite pick. I thought surrounding McLaurin with one more weapon was what this team really needed.

Thought we got some value getting Toney where we did.

If St. Juste can play some FS for us I understand it. If not........I don't know.

Overall B- but we'll see.
I think they took Bates because he can block and catch Brevin can't do both

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a Brevin guy, but I think it's fair to question the pick. I wanted Freiermuth and/or Tremble over both of them.