• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don't freaking laugh..........dammit

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit one of these guise.......................yeah, I know, they should prolly all be sitting.

Carter v Dolphins
Moss v Colts
Peterson v Texans

Like I said, don't laugh! This team lost tBus, tKing and BTrees not to mention many others. Carter and Moss in now. No PPR, you don't get shit fer yardage (1pt per 15) but 6 point TD's with bonus fer long ones....................

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's a toss up between AP and Moss. .... I don't think AP has a long TD left in him, so I'd roll like you have it.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't sit Carter. He's the best of the 3.
That leaves Moss & Peterson.
Might seem crazy, but I feel the Texans game will be a blowout.
AP has been getting 9-11 touches in each of his contests.
If the Titans need to kill time amidst said blowout, I think AP gets a decent amount of touches.
Don't see the Bills-Colts being that kind of game that benefits Moss like it would AP.
:2cents:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit one of these guise.......................yeah, I know, they should prolly all be sitting.

Carter v Dolphins
Moss v Colts
Peterson v Texans

Like I said, don't laugh! This team lost tBus, tKing and BTrees not to mention many others. Carter and Moss in now. No PPR, you don't get shit fer yardage (1pt per 15) but 6 point TD's with bonus fer long ones....................
Sit Peterson IMO

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might seem crazy, but I feel the Texans game will be a blowout.
AP has been getting 9-11 touches in each of his contests.
If the Titans need to kill time amidst said blowout, I think AP gets a decent amount of touches.
Don't see the Bills-Colts being that kind of game that benefits Moss like it would AP.
:2cents:
That's what I'm afeared of................that little poopoo head Brieda is in the mix now too............and looked spry on all 6 of his touches last week...........

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bench all 3, the rest of your team has this.

If you want to take the lame, unexciting, safe route, I'd bench Peterson.

I'd be more concerned with Singletary recent increased usage and performance last couple than those couple TDs Breida scored, but with Moss or AP, you're hoping for that GL plunge

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bench all 3, the rest of your team has this.

If you want to take the lame, unexciting, safe route, I'd bench Peterson.

I'd be more concerned with Singletary recent increased usage and performance last couple than those couple TDs Breida scored, but with Moss or AP, you're hoping for that GL plunge
I know right? I thought this would be easy but then I saw @Yellow Fuzzies was starting AP against me cuz he lost Kamara and figured AP will now go off fer a 20 point ride off into the sunset.................on my bench and sky rocketing fuzz to a victory against me................

BTW, if I showed you the rest of my team this week you would laugh yer ass off.............so I won't.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A dice roll here but I'd sit Moss. Indy has been pretty good against the run at times and that Bills backfield might be a 3 man committee with Breida getting some touches last week. Carter is a must start of those 3 for sure. And with McNichols out for Ten, it's gonna be Foreman and AP. I can see AP getting some goalline work against a shitty Houston team

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, I actually have a chance..............a small chance. Need 8.5 from Godwin. So 45 yards and a Tuddy...........in a game I have NO business even being in. I get the D 6 in this one.............finally!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I ended up winning by 2 points. Now that it's over, here are the line ups..................can't imagine he thought he might lose.................

1637695310319.png