• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: done with corona now time for a heine ? eagles vs wft

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. Hurts looked better than Haskins ever did, but the eagles are not good.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yee of little faith .... it was just as I foretold. The WTF are a 2nd half team. JDR made some adjustments (talked Pederson into putting Sudfeld in) .... Turner made some adjustments (told Alex to turn the ball over) .... the WTF dominated the 2nd half 3-0 and they are now about to get their heads handed to them by Tampa.

Congrats to a young team, new coach etc. etc. Hail to the What The Fuck!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yee of little faith .... it was just as I foretold. The WTF are a 2nd half team. JDR made some adjustments (talked Pederson into putting Sudfeld in) .... Turner made some adjustments (told Alex to turn the ball over) .... the WTF dominated the 2nd half 3-0 and they are now about to get their heads handed to them by Tampa.

its good for the young guys

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy we are champs. Special thanks to the Eagles for putting Sudfield in. Smith had the worst 2nd half of football i ever seen. Almost fumbled when running out the clock.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Alex threw for two :noidea:

The game was won like most this year .... by the D.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running. He looked good running the ball. He also looked more poised.
He only had 34 yards rushing but as breed said he had two big TD runs. I agree with MWAB, JDR adjusted to him. Credit Jon Bostic on the 4th down play for putting heat on Hurts or maybe he throws a TD pass because the guy was wide open.

I really don't think Smith played well but he played like Alex Smith (minus the two picks) ... the guy has a rabbit's foot somewhere. Heinicke would have been more fun to watch but and it is a big but .... he could have made a ton of mistakes too.

This team rode the D in the last 10 games or so. I think all or most of us knew this team was only going to go as far as the D took us. As dad said I think this gives the young guys some experience that might help down the road.

I think the team is one and done in the playoffs.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only had 34 yards rushing but as breed said he had two big TD runs. I agree with MWAB, JDR adjusted to him. Credit Jon Bostic on the 4th down play for putting heat on Hurts or maybe he throws a TD pass because the guy was wide open.

I really don't think Smith played well but he played like Alex Smith (minus the two picks) ... the guy has a rabbit's foot somewhere. Heinicke would have been more fun to watch but and it is a big but .... he could have made a ton of mistakes too.

This team rode the D in the last 10 games or so. I think all or most of us knew this team was only going to go as far as the D took us. As dad said I think this gives the young guys some experience that might help down the road.

When you play like CDC, plus throw in 2 picks, plus you cannot run from trouble, you are a hindrance to the offense. Having said that somehow we won. Go figure.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did y’all catch collinsworth calling Montez, josh the whole game? Lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well i think so too but we can root for a trip to green bay

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly hilarious... and pathetic by the refs

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly hilarious... and pathetic by the refs

I can’t seem to find the article but I saw a headline that said the referees aren’t calling holds this year so hold away. Of course, every team knows that if a hold is going to be called, it’s going to be against their team at the worst opportune moment. Just ask Heinicke.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t seem to find the article but I saw a headline that said the referees aren’t calling holds this year so hold away. Of course, every team knows that if a hold is going to be called, it’s going to be against their team at the worst opportune moment. Just ask Heinicke.
Yep, season started off that way and noticeable. Then...it got to be quite subjective with some games. At least a couple for us that monkey biz refs played a part

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It appears that rabbit's foot you mentioned is still in Alex's pocket.