• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Don’t you think the playoff logos not on the court and the NBA logos not in front of the jerseys is lame?

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I might have asked this question again but it’s 2 part question it seems like technology has taken over in the NBA and in other pro sports we aren’t seeing pro sports display the real playoff logos on the field, turf, ice or court I know their slippery but it’s strange that they put the arenas names down on the court instead plus the NBA logos need to be put back on the front of the jerseys it seems like the NBA has been lacking to promote itself just my opinion.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This dude likes a New York team, an L.A. team, and an Indiana team?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He forgets he's watching the NBA without the logo on the uniform? Could he mistake it for the NFL or NHL? I mean, damn, who are these Lakers again? What basketball league am I watching?
And floors are expensive. You want them to repaint them for the playoffs or have a whole separate one when technology can put it on the screen. They don't paint the yellow line for first down every play for football. You lose track of when the playoffs are? You get to the arena and are like, "That's weird scheduling, this is the fourth game in a row the Lakers have played the Mavs."

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This dude likes a New York team, an L.A. team, and an Indiana team?

Thought it was a bot. But they joined in 2011 ?!?! The fuck is even going on here.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I might have asked this question again but it’s 2 part question it seems like technology has taken over in the NBA and in other pro sports we aren’t seeing pro sports display the real playoff logos on the field, turf, ice or court I know their slippery but it’s strange that they put the arenas names down on the court instead plus the NBA logos need to be put back on the front of the jerseys it seems like the NBA has been lacking to promote itself just my opinion.
I don’t know why this is a problem I may have answered this in the past but I think the answer still stands the name or logo of the league should be assumed since only a small percentage of anyone who will see it will not know what league they are watching or they can even look it up if you don’t know but do you think someone will watch a Celtic game and think they are watching a WNBA game or a ncaa game or a high school game or even mlb or nfl instead the league is a secondary thought in the day to day activity of said league it doesn’t need to be on a uniform as an active daily reminder do you think it needs to be there