• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dom Capers and the Defense

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Aaron's injury, I don't think we can expect the Packers offense to be as dominant as it could be.

With that said, my focus now moves to our defense. Aaron's injury had nothing to do with the poor play of the defense. At this point tackling technique drills aren't going to happen, but I'd love to see more effort when it comes to tackling. I'm so sick of watching our DB's(or DB's in other NFL/college games for that matter) pointlessly lunging at a ball carrier. Defense is all about effort and want to. I didn't see that effort or want to Monday night. That has to change.

I don't care what quarterback we're talking about in the NFL, if you don't get any pass rush, they'll be able to pick you apart. Josh McCown had way too much time.

As I've stated I'm interested to see what Coach McCarthy does in creating a game plan specifically for Seneca Wallace, but none of that will matter if the defense doesn't step up.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the biggest issue...that McCown had all day to throw. We got there a couple times, but it was a step late. otherwise, very little. I realize Chicago's line is improved...but at times we made them look like the Great Wall.