• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dolphins win Suh lottery.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a .601 career winning percentage but the team wasn't competitive as you said. Sure it would have been nice to win a bowl but to say they weren't competitive is retarded and so must be your brain. Dude you have serious issues I'm not sure why anyone would chat with you but most likely all of your friends on here are patsies and all that you have in life. Truly sad...
Hahaha that's awesome. In his 17 years the Dolphins had 5 seasons with double digit wins. Along with 0 SBs.

You're a big fan of participation ribbons aren't you?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So,

Anybody that disagrees with you has issues.
Defense getting worse means they are better because they made the playoffs (last year)
Offense is not affected by a poor defense.

Ok, I get it!
You can think what you want but when an offence leaves their D on the field all game they will wear out. You don't seem to get this. You also don't understand that you then can't pin this on one guy on D. I watch my team and understand this as its been pretty blatant. It's also pretty clear that he doesn't make them worse I'd hate to have seen them without Suh the past few years it would have been worse. Without Tanny we have also seen the drop off but you guys would say it doesn't matter unless of course it happened to your team. You guys shit out the patsies koolaid.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you feel better now? Because you're talking nonesense.
Only because you can't comprehend that JG was a far better insurance policy than a journeyman qb picked up from the San Francisco graveyard. Better hope that brady doesn't tweak something down the stretch.... Soon enough you guys will get a reality check.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because you can't comprehend that JG was a far better insurance policy than a journeyman qb picked up from the San Francisco graveyard. Better hope that brady doesn't tweak something down the stretch.... Soon enough you guys will get a reality check.
It's a school night. Shouldn't you be in bed?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha that's awesome. In his 17 years the Dolphins had 5 seasons with double digit wins. Along with 0 SBs.

Of course we want to win but to say they weren't competitive is ridiculous. They just never had enough balance and also ran into one of the all time teams in the niners. When you make it to the playoffs win divisions etc you are obviously competitive you tool. Your team will eventually start losing and we won't have to listen to arrogant patsie pricks like yourself anymore. You'll go back into your hole like the classless cockroach that you are..

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course we want to win but to say they weren't competitive is ridiculous. They just never had enough balance and also ran into one of the all time teams in the niners. When you make it to the playoffs win divisions etc you are obviously competitive you tool. Your team will eventually start losing and we won't have to listen to arrogant patsie pricks like yourself anymore. You'll go back into your hole like the classless cockroach that you are.. Back in the day I never had a problem with Boston fans jets were by far the worst but you guys win in a landslide now not even close.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when you can't reason logically all you have is petty insults. Patsies at their best...
Look ass clown you started with the insults. All you've done is ramble on over and over about nothing. 90% of what you're sayingt doesn't hold water. But you go girl. Let it out we're here for you.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look ass clown you started with the insults. All you've done is ramble on over and over about nothing. 90% of what you're sayingt doesn't hold water. But you go girl. Let it out we're here for you.
First of all you came to our board spewing your same typical patsie BS. So your qb isn't over 40 and JG isn't a far superior back up right now to him over hoyer. You've been dancing around this making insults not me. Also a second round pick is worth possibly losing a super bowl. This is all that I've been asking because personally I'd be thinking super bowl or bust this year especially with an old qb. But I guess I'm completely wrong because I'm too logical. If you don't like the truth get the fuck out of here...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all you came to our board spewing your same typical patsie BS. So your qb isn't over 40 and JG isn't a far superior back up right now to him over hoyer. You've been dancing around this making insults not me. Also a second round pick is worth possibly losing a super bowl. This is all that I've been asking because personally I'd be thinking super bowl or bust this year especially with an old qb. But I guess I'm completely wrong because I'm too logical. If you don't like the truth get the fuck out of here...
I heard you tge first 10 times. You've added nothing.

Your little fantasy land of a 2nd round pick isn't worth a SB is moronic. Of course it's not. But you're making a whole bunch of assumptions.

There are no guarentees and you certainly don't build a roster based on what if's.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard you tge first 10 times. You've added nothing.

Your little fantasy land of a 2nd round pick isn't worth a SB is moronic. Of course it's not. But you're making a whole bunch of assumptions.

There are no guarentees and you certainly don't build a roster based on what if's.
Whatever you are down the stretch run makes more sense to field your best roster draft picks will do F all for you right now. On top of it you are more worried about the Fins cap status blows my mind...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you are down the stretch run makes more sense to field your best roster draft picks will do F all for you right now. On top of it you are more worried about the Fins cap status blows my mind...
It's called multi-tasking it's really not that difficult. You I see struggle with basic concepts and feel the need to repeat yourself over and over and over...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called multi-tasking it's really not that difficult. You I see struggle with basic concepts and feel the need to repeat yourself over and over and over...
I have no choice as you can't teach stupid... you just better hope that hoyer doesn't have to start for you in a playoff game..good luck you'll need it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no choice as you can't teach stupid... you just better hope that hoyer doesn't have to start for you in a playoff game..good luck you'll need it.
It's past your bedtime Skippy off to bed with you now.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.
We are all waiting for Suh to be cut. If you are not celebrating, you should be.
That $26 million will be very handy!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.
We are all waiting for Suh to be cut. If you are not celebrating, you should be.
That $26 million will be very handy!
And wasn't it you telling us that the Fins would be stuck forever with his original contract? Tried to explain that if they wanted out it was possible.... I'm sure that they tried to renegotiate and he wouldn't budge so bye bye. They'll retool and spend the cash elsewhere.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And wasn't it you telling us that the Fins would be stuck forever with his original contract? Tried to explain that if they wanted out it was possible.... I'm sure that they tried to renegotiate and he wouldn't budge so bye bye. They'll retool and spend the cash elsewhere.

He is still a lot of dead money on your cap for this year. Still the right thing to do because paying him the $26 million would be foolish.....

Wasn't it you who said he would redo his contract, and I said he would laugh at the notion?????

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still a lot of dead money on your cap for this year. Still the right thing to do because paying him the $26 million would be foolish.....

Wasn't it you who said he would redo his contract, and I said he would laugh at the notion?????
I said that they could either renegotiate or cut him loose you said that they were stuck for term. They had an out which happened as he wanted too much cash. The money has to be right.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many ways to circumvent the cap it's not even funny. If you really want to sign someone they can. I applaud them for making better moves of late as last year Branch was an error in my opinion. Suh was not as he actually produced but as he ages I don't blame them now for cutting ties if the money is too high.