• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dolphins win Suh lottery.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan,

I'd ignore these Pats fans at this point. Why bother debating them? If you ignore them they'll go away.
Unlike your SB hopes for almost 1/2 a century we're not going away quickly. 1973 :pound:

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike your SB hopes for almost 1/2 a century we're not going away quickly. 1973 :pound:

No need to be a jerk about it dude.

Do you play for the Pats? You act like you have accomplished something? So you root for a team that has been a dynasty. Congratulations. You also root for a team that has spygate in it's history. After that scandal I wouldn't root for that team. Root for whoever you want. I really don't care.

There are lots of people that enjoy football without having to be arrogant about it. I enjoy the sport but I don't take it too seriously. After all we are just spectators.

Last edited by a moderator:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to be a jerk about it dude.

Do you play for the Pats? You act like you have accomplished something? So you root for a team that has been a dynasty. Congratulations. You also root for a team that has spygate in it's history. After that scandal I wouldn't root for that team. Root for whoever you want. I really don't care.

There are lots of people that enjoy football without having to be arrogant about it. I enjoy the sport but I don't take it too seriously. After all we are just spectators.
Has anyone ever told you that you're really cute when you're upset? Look I'll stop upsetting you for two reasons. 1. It's your bored and I don't want to get banned. 2. You're obviously to fragile to take any good natured harrassment.

You really need to toughen up if this is all it took to get your panties twisted.

Spygate? Really is that the best you can do? Where you even alive then? If so you'd know Spygate wasn't a big deal. It wasn't and still isn't illegal to tape. The only thing that is now illegal is some locations. But to say you wouldn't root for a team after that just kind of shows your lack of loyalty. I really think you must be too young to handle any of this because you apparently are still a fan (though not too seriously) of a team with a tampering violation, multiple PED violation, Richie Incognito, a coach snorting coke video... Really you shoukd think before you post. Oh and did you know Jimmy Johnson when he coached there admitted to illegally taping? Things that make you go hmmmmmm:L most of us on this sports site are diehard fans. That's why we come on here and talk shit. It's what fans do.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not fragile. You are acting arrogant. That's the reason I have no interest in chatting with you. You are a just a keyboard commentator. No need to be a poor sport. Guys like you give Pats fans a bad name.

Spygate was the biggest embarrassment in the history of the NFL and it is not even close. The worst part is they didn't have to cheat yet they still did. I don't respect that, if you do that's your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe what you're saying? OK I'll play along and pretend you are. Not that we haven't told you already but I'll try one last time. I'll type real slow so hopefully you can follow along this time. Deal?

1. JG was going to be a FA come years end. He will get starter $. No way NE could keep him and Brady. Even a tag would cost over $20M. That wasn't going to happen. Now to play along with all your hypothetical situations. First you can't base a roster on what if's. BB held JG and didn't trade him pre-draft just to ensure Brady would be able to go. I think that gamble has paid off pretty good considering TB is in the top of most catagories. So unlike what you're suggesting BB took the last minute trade line deal.

2. Brissett was traded early on to sure up an injured WR corps. Sometimes you have to trade players you don't want to for the better of the team.

3. Hoyer is right there along with any other back up QB. At least he knows the system. Again not all teams get to carry three starting QBs. NE did for the better half of a year.

So yes in BB we trust. Drop all the what if's if you want to continue this discussion.
You have to love patsie fans JG was God heir apparent but now hoyer knows the offence and all is well if brady goes down on another bowl run. Yet the Fins were idiots in signing one of the top DT's. All I know is that when you have a chance for the bowl it's not a good idea moving both backup QBs. Why take that risk for a second round pick? So you lose him next year who cares if you win this year. We'll see how it plays out but I would have kept at least one of them especially JG even if it meant losing him next year just due to the circumstances. Especially with brady being 40+ yes he made it this far but can you guarantee he holds up for the rest of the year?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my point they have options to do what's best now so the contract isn't even close to being as bad as you make it out to be. They could also restructure it if that makes more sense. In the meantime it didn't hamper their team the past few years terrible QB luck played more of a part in that as well as atrocious Oline drafting.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot how bad they were in the Marino era...never were even competitive. Do you have Alzheimer's?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my point they have options to do what's best now so the contract isn't even close to being as bad as you make it out to be. They could also restructure it if that makes more sense. In the meantime it didn't hamper their team the past few years terrible QB luck played more of a part in that as well as atrocious Oline drafting.

Your defense went from #4 (before Suh) to last place defense with Suh.
If you think you got your money's worth, good for you......

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your defense went from #4 (before Suh) to last place defense with Suh.
If you think you got your money's worth, good for you......
If you think that any D is worse when you add a top five DT to it than I can't help you. You have serious mental issues adios. You may look into what a team sport is for better or worse...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that any D is worse when you add a top five DT to it than I can't help you. You have serious mental issues adios. You may look into what a team sport is for better or worse...

Is your team better now with Suh? No!
Are you really happy with a last place defense?
Is that what Suh brings to the table? What do you think you are going to get for him when you dump him?

Don't crack now. Things will get better.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What were the saying last year - before things got even worse!!!!!

Five lessons learned from the NFL's free-agency period last year

"It’s easy to look at Suh’s $114 million contract with the Dolphins as a mistake. Even if Suh renegotiates after one year, the salary cap hits over the remainder of the contract will be enormous. And in the first year, Suh didn’t make the Pro Bowl and the Dolphins' defense got worse. Miami slipped from 12th in yards allowed and 12th in yards allowed per play in 2014 to 25th and 22nd in those respective categories last season.
That’s not all Suh’s fault, but when you invest a nine-figure deal in a defensive player you don’t expect the defense to get significantly worse.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot how bad they were in the Marino era...never were even competitive. Do you have Alzheimer's?
Remind me again how many SBs they won with Marino? Dude you're making this way too easy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to love patsie fans JG was God heir apparent but now hoyer knows the offence and all is well if brady goes down on another bowl run. Yet the Fins were idiots in signing one of the top DT's. All I know is that when you have a chance for the bowl it's not a good idea moving both backup QBs. Why take that risk for a second round pick? So you lose him next year who cares if you win this year. We'll see how it plays out but I would have kept at least one of them especially JG even if it meant losing him next year just due to the circumstances. Especially with brady being 40+ yes he made it this far but can you guarantee he holds up for the rest of the year?
Again I'm glad you're not the GM for NE. Maybe it's the water in Miami that has you and the Fins leadership making so many dumb decisions.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your team better now with Suh? No!
Are you really happy with a last place defense?
Is that what Suh brings to the table? What do you think you are going to get for him when you dump him?

Don't crack now. Things will get better.....
Did they not make the playoffs with Suh last year? Did they make it recently before he got there? So yes he helped make them better as they couldn't sniff a playoff game before. The key to this since you don't seem to understand is that this is a team sport but usually you need a few good players and it helps when your starting QB is healthy.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were the saying last year - before things got even worse!!!!!

Five lessons learned from the NFL's free-agency period last year

"It’s easy to look at Suh’s $114 million contract with the Dolphins as a mistake. Even if Suh renegotiates after one year, the salary cap hits over the remainder of the contract will be enormous. And in the first year, Suh didn’t make the Pro Bowl and the Dolphins' defense got worse. Miami slipped from 12th in yards allowed and 12th in yards allowed per play in 2014 to 25th and 22nd in those respective categories last season.
That’s not all Suh’s fault, but when you invest a nine-figure deal in a defensive player you don’t expect the defense to get significantly worse.
So when the offence goes 3 and out all game it's all on the D and especially Suh. Gotcha you are such a smart humanoid...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me again how many SBs they won with Marino? Dude you're making this way too easy.
He had a .601 career winning percentage but the team wasn't competitive as you said. Sure it would have been nice to win a bowl but to say they weren't competitive is retarded and so must be your brain. Dude you have serious issues I'm not sure why anyone would chat with you but most likely all of your friends on here are patsies and all that you have in life. Truly sad...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I'm glad you're not the GM for NE. Maybe it's the water in Miami that has you and the Fins leadership making so many dumb decisions.
And resting all of your hopes on a 40+ QB with a new journeyman backup who failed in San Francisco down the stretch run is smart. Gotcha hoss good luck with that...

Just cracks me up that you honestly believe that Management is responsible for the enormous amount of injuries. I don't agree with everything that they've done but I sure don't blame them for this. You can only plug so many holes especially when your starting QB goes down in the preseason. Very rarely do teams hang on after that...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So,

Anybody that disagrees with you has issues.
Defense getting worse means they are better because they made the playoffs (last year)
Offense is not affected by a poor defense.

Ok, I get it!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And resting all of your hopes on a 40+ QB with a new journeyman backup who failed in San Francisco down the stretch run is smart. Gotcha hoss good luck with that...

Just cracks me up that you honestly believe that Management is responsible for the enormous amount of injuries. I don't agree with everything that they've done but I sure don't blame them for this. You can only plug so many holes especially when your starting QB goes down in the preseason. Very rarely do teams hang on after that...
Do you feel better now? Because you're talking nonesense.