• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins to be featured on this years "Hard Knocks"

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami Dolphins will be on HBO's 'Hard Knocks' - NFL.com

My thinking is this had to be one of their last options. I know a lot of teams turned them down. On the other hand, the Dolphins don't have a lot to lose this year. The QB competition, Philbin's style of coaching, and Reggie Bush should provide some solid entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
TGINU (Thank god it's not us). Hard Knocks is going to be discontinued soon if no decent NFL teams want to be filmed.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling it would come down to them, and they would accept. There is no other front office I like less the Dolphins.. Any time i hear their vision for the team I can't help but feel like they are a complete joke.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I figured they would end up with some terrible team. They do have a rookie QB in competition so they have a few storylines. Maybe they would give TO a tryout to make it more interesting lol

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think of the ratings if Reggie and Kim get back together on the show? It's possible! After all she did marry just for ratings lol.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Miami Dolphins will be on HBO's 'Hard Knocks' - NFL.com

My thinking is this had to be one of their last options. I know a lot of teams turned them down. On the other hand, the Dolphins don't have a lot to lose this year. The QB competition, Philbin's style of coaching, and Reggie Bush should provide some solid entertainment.

+1
I strongly agree. Hard Knocks would have not worked favorably for a lot of team, with the exception of a few. One of which I think are the Miami Dolphins. They sooo need the media attention. Plus we get to see Bush change direction in mid air.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow I figured they would end up with some terrible team. They do have a rookie QB in competition so they have a few storylines. Maybe they would give TO a tryout to make it more interesting lol

I'd love to see TO back. If i were them I'd sign him for the ratings, then cut him if necessary after week one. You can't allow TO to screw around with Tannehill's head.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I can see the Dolphin's thinking here in that they have the image of being a screwed up organization so by doing Hard Knocks it would be a way for them to show people (especially players) that they aren't a big mess.

Of course we'll see how that actually turns out though.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
National Football Post:

Dolphins TE Anthony Fasano revealed on @SiriusXMNFL, "there were a lot of groans in the team meeting," regarding Hard Knocks news. #NFL

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National Football Post:

Dolphins TE Anthony Fasano revealed on @SiriusXMNFL, "there were a lot of groans in the team meeting," regarding Hard Knocks news. #NFL

Hopefully that will help make it more interesting. I'm going to watch it either way.