• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins Rebuild Project

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so for the few Dolphin fans here and the few (1) NE troll(s ) you know who you are I want to put this into play as the Fins try to re-construct themselves.

I will start this with Drake is probably having one of his best games tonight against the #1 D. Seems the Fins really didn't know what to do with him. That is what scares me about this re-construct, the front office have no idea of what is what. Just thinking out loud on this one.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so for the few Dolphin fans here and the few (1) NE troll(s ) you know who you are I want to put this into play as the Fins try to re-construct themselves.

I will start this with Drake is probably having one of his best games tonight against the #1 D. Seems the Fins really didn't know what to do with him. That is what scares me about this re-construct, the front office have no idea of what is what. Just thinking out loud on this one.
I like drake but he didn't seem to fit the offense that they are running. He also made some critical errors. I'm more worried about the inexperience being shown by this coaching staff. Especially at key points in the game and end of the half.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One win in the books. It takes time. Enjoy the win.....

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One win in the books. It takes time. Enjoy the win.....

I knew they were going to win a game sooner or later. After watching the game on Monday I could see they had a chance to win a few this year.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minkah Fitzpatrick having good season now he is gone. Wish he would have stayed IMO.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew they were going to win a game sooner or later. After watching the game on Monday I could see they had a chance to win a few this year.

Won a few more. Good effort!
Seems you have continued to improve this year?
Not going to know much until that 1st game.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you changed your tune?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you changed your tune?
They are making me re-think that for sure. Need to see what happens in upcoming draft, plus want to see how they handle Tua. They have a very good opportunity to build a team, lets see if they can be successful.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Grier makes decisions like he has job security (which I am sure that he does). He has a long term approach. It results in an ever improving roster because of more assets. It reminds me of how the Pats used to wheel and deal with trade downs. Grier was a part of that organization.