• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Vernon...

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
...ever lift his hands above his shoulders? I am so sick of this guy only being able to make basket catches. It's amazing that Kap doesn't throw more interceptions when he throws in Vernon's direction.

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nope. But he's such an amazing athlete and does other things so well that he usually is a couple yards ahead of the defender where extending his hands is not necessary.

But if he did learn how to do that, then he could catch the ball in stride and would elevate his play to another level.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with Davis' performance. He's come a long way since Singletary banished him to the locker room that day.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care how he catches it when he is having a season like this...

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
kap should've had 2 interceptions today mainly because Vernon doesn't reach for the ball. If we were playing the Seahawks it would've been a different story - just like the int Sherman had against us.

and just because I'm critical of the way he catches the ball doesn't mean i don't like him as a player in general. He'd be the best TE in the game if he could win a jump ball...sadly he loses most. I just think it's frustrating that technique is holding him back.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kap should've had 2 interceptions today mainly because Vernon doesn't reach for the ball. If we were playing the Seahawks it would've been a different story - just like the int Sherman had against us.

and just because I'm critical of the way he catches the ball doesn't mean i don't like him as a player in general. He'd be the best TE in the game if he could win a jump ball...sadly he loses most. I just think it's frustrating that technique is holding him back.

To be fair Kap under threw that ball in the Seattle game and VD pulled his hamstring on the same play

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VD is one of the best TE in the league.