• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does this look right to you?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is 0-4 and it's not hard to figure out. The only hope is we play all 17 weeks so I still have 13 games to make the playoffs. Anyway, here is who I have in now and my bench is on the bottom..........my other teams don't look this shitty just this one.................lol. REALLY wish I would have stayed with my "Plan"and drafted Ben-Juju where I took Wilson-Crabby..................SMH.

upload_2018-10-3_11-22-15.png

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy, think I'd swap out Collins for Yeldon. .... he's in the doghouse - and that #1 pick of JAC is OUT (again).

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy, think I'd swap out Collins for Yeldon. .... he's in the doghouse - and that #1 pick of JAC is OUT (again).
Yeah, I'm debating that one fer sure. Thinking Gordon might get a few more targets on a short week with Gronk banged up. May actually have to sit AP fer Yeldon as he was a DNP today.............but Yeldon will be in the mix I think.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i doubt AP is actually injured, he's just getting an extra rest day in since they don't play until MNF

same as above - get yeldon in there with Fournette ruled out this early

Collins - browns have been getting run on pretty decently, Crowell scored a couple TDs, Lynch just rolled up a ton of yardage on them. They seem to get to the QB pretty well, but maybe too well?
Seems like someone is over pursuing if RBs are putting up good stat lines weekly

you know I'm on the 'see it before i believe it' train with Gordon, so I'd probably roll with Lockett

Peters will guard Baldwin, Talib out for season, tough to run on the rams, Cousins/Diggs/Thielen just lit the rams D up big time 6 days ago

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm debating that one fer sure. Thinking Gordon might get a few more targets on a short week with Gronk banged up. May actually have to sit AP fer Yeldon as he was a DNP today.............but Yeldon will be in the mix I think.
Yea but Gordon is not practicing either. .... Monkey may have a good thought on AP though. If the Saints keep rolling like they have been, AP may be riding the pines for Thompson rather quickly in that one. ....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Imma sit AP....................so if you have him, start him cuz both times he was on my bench he had really good days.