• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does this change your opinion of Kawhi?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know why he didn't play to his strengths and go to his mid-range game? He was clanking up terrible 3 point attempts when the game was still within reach.

Not just Kawhi either - the whole team was making terrible 3 point attempts
I do know this: KL shot 14 and averages 27. PG shot 10 and averages 21, Marcus Morris shot 7 and averages 16.7 , Lou Williams shot 7 and averages 18

Do the match on the differences 13 + 11+ 8+ 11 to equal the difference that would have been in that game - 43 points +the 89 they got would have put them away

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know why he didn't play to his strengths and go to his mid-range game? He was clanking up terrible 3 point attempts when the game was still within reach.

Not just Kawhi either - the whole team was making terrible 3 point attempts

Totally agree.

The whole team choked in epic fashion. Kawhi was as bad as anyone in the 2nd half.

Shot selection was a big part of the problem.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I just slammed my head in a car door. I'm think I'm thinking straight. Or I have a concussion, not sure which. This loss will haunt Kawhi forever and ruin his career. His 2 Finals MVP's were a fluke. And I wouldn't even put him in the top 10 players today.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Paul Career Loser George as your 2nd fiddle? :L Lebron wouldn't sniff a title with that bum either as 2nd fiddle.

Trade Lebron with Leonard and Leonard/AD/Rondo win the title. Lebron/George are out in the 1st or 2nd round.

If there are any certainties in its life its death, taxes, and never winning a title with Carmelo, Paul George or Russell Westbrick. He should have stayed put in Toronto.

Give Leonard AD and Rondo and Leonard cruises to the title losing maybe a game the whole way

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Paul Career Loser George as your 2nd fiddle? :L Lebron wouldn't sniff a title with that bum either as 2nd fiddle.

Trade Lebron with Leonard and Leonard/AD/Rondo win the title. Lebron/George are out in the 1st or 2nd round.

If there are any certainties in its life its death, taxes, and never winning a title with Carmelo, Paul George or Russell Westbrick. He should have stayed put in Toronto.

Give Leonard AD and Rondo and Leonard cruises to the title losing maybe a game the whole way
Cool story

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy (3).gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the chappelle show tyrone biggums GIF

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you post here? Everyone mocks you and you have never posted anything here that wasn't stupid.

Are you really that starved for attention?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you post here? Everyone mocks you and you have never posted anything here that wasn't stupid.

Are you really that starved for attention?

People hate the truth. Knocking Leaonard for not winning a title with Paul George? Pfffttt. Like I said, Neither would have Lebron if he went up against Leonard/AD.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People hate the truth. Knocking Leaonard for not winning a title with Paul George? Pfffttt. Like I said, Neither would have Lebron if he went up against Leonard/AD.

Shhh nobody cares

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not the question you were asked.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi is good but not great.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes

I had Kawhi pegged as maybe the best player in the league. Definitely top 3 with Lebron and Giannis.

With all the hype that's been surrounding him and the Clippers, with all the talk of 'perhaps the best playoff player ever', he's been a massive disappointment. Not saying he's a bad player - far from it, but a disappointment.

Let's make something very clear. A superstar doesn't go 1-11 in the 2nd half in an elimination game. A superstar doesn't sit out every back-to-back during the regular season and then some, have 4 months off because of the pandemic, and then complain he's too tired. A superstar doesn't give up three consecutive double digit leads in closeout games.

Again, don't get me wrong, Kawhi is still a superstar and will probably end up a top 20 player of all time. But he's definitely not the player a lot of people had him pegged to be.

Agree with everything about this.

I like Kawhi, but he deserved the treatment that Lebron would get from a substandard performance. There's plenty of blame to go around with the Clippers, but Kawhi is their best player and he definitely didn't play like it.