• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Anyone Still Miss ESPN NFL General?

BearerOfGoodNews

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I miss it. Nothing like throwing up an opinion and coming back an hour later and having multiple responses to it. And unlike a lot of posters I chose to ignore a lot of trolling and if I decided to respond to a troll I'd mess with them wasting their time with often nonsensical arguments that they seemed to enjoy wasting their time on. I probably never even opened up 1/3 of the threads over there.

Trust me after you posted an opinion, there was a lot of throwing up

:whistle:

;)

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss what it used to be. It was fun. This site is a good one and I have high hopes for the season. NFL is picking up but going to the (MLB) Yankees board and getting banned was great. It is wierd that the 49ers are so mouthy here but I enjoy it. I'm looking forward to our preseason being over and regular season banter setting in. Pissing off SF fans? Ny is not what it used to be, so you'll have to do.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed it from the first couple of months I was there. It started to go down to me in it's last days(months).

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the traffic but I don't miss all of the troll posts and comments. All in all, this place is much better.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT....ONE....BIT..... The Mods here have Brains +1

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gone Ron. He's gone man.

Why must the good ones die so young ?

I see he is president of your fan club too !

I am in distress. In a notebook, I wrote down all the things I learned from you over at ESPN and now you are telling me that you were just kidding most of the time? You know how to hurt a guy.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I miss is the easy of following the flow of posts. It was very easy to see what was posted. Other than that, there is really no comparison.

This one I will agree with. It was nice to where the most recent post went to the top of the page. So it was a lot easier to keep up with the active discussions. But other then that there is really nothing that was better about ESPN

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one I will agree with. It was nice to where the most recent post went to the top of the page. So it was a lot easier to keep up with the active discussions. But other then that there is really nothing that was better about ESPN

Do you think the Bills will sell out their home opener Vs. Pats?

I am rolling the dice and waiting to see if ticket prices go down. There hasn't been a rush of ticket buyers on the secondary market and 10% of the tickets have been up for grabs since early July.

Any insight you can share is appreciated

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the Bills will sell out their home opener Vs. Pats?

I am rolling the dice and waiting to see if ticket prices go down. There hasn't been a rush of ticket buyers on the secondary market and 10% of the tickets have been up for grabs since early July.

Any insight you can share is appreciated

My opinion would be yes home opener vs division rival.... and you know how delusional Bills fans are thinking the team is great and we can actually win. It will sell out.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion would be yes home opener vs division rival.... and you know how delusional Bills fans are thinking the team is great and we can actually win. It will sell out.

That's what I'm assuming... and I do root for the Bills against EVERYONE else.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see the Bills go into NFC Cities and beat teams up. Am I wrong for wanting this?

It's been a LONG time for Bills fans.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see the Bills go into NFC Cities and beat teams up. Am I wrong for wanting this?

It's been a LONG time for Bills fans.

Yeah its been so long I dont know if we can handle success it would be to much of a shock to the system

antbone714

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i rather enjoyed all the nonsense that occurred on the espn board, so yes, i miss it