• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone here realize...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....that this is literally the best Warriors team you will ever see? Best in their history, on pace to be one of the best (regular season) teams in NBA history? Not to mention playing a very exciting brand of basketball, and no jerks on the team. Better than Rick Barry era, better than Run TMC era, better than We Believe era...

I guess it's hard to get too excited when the playoffs are what matters, but folks need to realize how historic this season is.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Rick Barry's team won a championship, I know you said regular season up there but as awesome as this team is they need to finish off the second season strong to be compared to Barry's title winning club IMO.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....that this is literally the best Warriors team you will ever see? Best in their history, on pace to be one of the best (regular season) teams in NBA history? Not to mention playing a very exciting brand of basketball, and no jerks on the team. Better than Rick Barry era, better than Run TMC era, better than We Believe era...

I guess it's hard to get too excited when the playoffs are what matters, but folks need to realize how historic this season is.

I have been a fan since 76-77. I have suffered through alot if bad teams. This is awesome

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Logo was on KNBR this morning and he said this is the best group of people he has EVER worked with. Murph tried to correct him but he interrupted and said it again with emphasis...

"Best group EVER."

No mincing words. He was saying, emphatically, this is better than any if his Laker teams.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice seeing 2 other California teams doing well.

:suds:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Rick Barry's team won a championship, I know you said regular season up there but as awesome as this team is they need to finish off the second season strong to be compared to Barry's title winning club IMO.

This team would run the '75 Ws off the court. Not even a contest.

I'm just talking talent, sheer awesomeness at basketball. This team would dominate them.

Problem is so many teams in the NBA are really really good. So maybe the Ws win a title, they will be the favorites out of the West.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just talking talent, sheer awesomeness at basketball. This team would dominate them.

Problem is so many teams in the NBA are really really good. So maybe the Ws win a title, they will be the favorites out of the West.

I hope so, the Barry teams were before my time I hope GSW gets one in my lifetime this seems to be the best team I've seen I believe they are better than the Webber rookie year club I had high hopes for as a kid.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so, the Barry teams were before my time I hope GSW gets one in my lifetime this seems to be the best team I've seen I believe they are better than the Webber rookie year club I had high hopes for as a kid.

They'd run those guys off too. This is the best Ws team ever, and one of the best NBA teams ever. That said, the playoffs will determine their legacy. But they will never go into the playoffs with a better team. There's not a single player you would change.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing that can stop them is injuries (knock on wood), if they are full strength for the show...fuggedaboutit

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I likrd Nellie's teams. Fun to watch, but they didnt play defense or rebound.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is incredible. And flying under the radar are the Atlanta Hawks at 29 and 2 over their last 31 games.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe. But if you are talking about fun teams to watch, the '75 team certainly was that. They made a habit of getting behind early and then storming back in the 4th quarter to win; especially in the playoffs. Until this team wins something, the '75 team will be the standard.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Warriors ever had a 75 Day or a Rick Barry day? I would have to think that they have but another one would be nice as those guys don;t have much time left.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing what ATLA is doing.

Not sure that anyone at the beginning of the season had the Dubs and Hawks as the two teams having the best records.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One change in my thinking, they do need one more player: a backup for Bogut, a legit rim protector type. Ezeli is hurt and not really that good. I don't know who's available, but that's the one place they don't have depth. And if the fragile Bogut gets hurt again, they will fall short.

If he (and most of the rest of the team) are healthy for the playoffs, I think the title is theirs. I'm sure Kerr knows this and will hopefully keep resting Bogut when he can. It'd be nice to approach the playoffs with a 2-3 game lead over everyone else to rest starters.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One change in my thinking, they do need one more player: a backup for Bogut, a legit rim protector type. Ezeli is hurt and not really that good. I don't know who's available, but that's the one place they don't have depth. And if the fragile Bogut gets hurt again, they will fall short.

If he (and most of the rest of the team) are healthy for the playoffs, I think the title is theirs. I'm sure Kerr knows this and will hopefully keep resting Bogut when he can. It'd be nice to approach the playoffs with a 2-3 game lead over everyone else to rest starters.

Ezeli will do better than people think IMO. The front office knows best. Also I hope we aren't forgetting about mo buckets?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezeli will do better than people think IMO. The front office knows best. Also I hope we aren't forgetting about mo buckets?

Mo's game is great, but he's not a rim protector or defensive presence really.

I too trust the front office, they obviously know what they are doing. I guess if Ezeli is expected to get healthy he can suffice.

I stick by my prediction, if Bogut is healthy (and obviously the other key players) through the playoffs the Ws are winning it all.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jermaine O'Neal?