• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doctor Buckeye

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Jelly Paws. 20 years and 177 male victims. Some freaky shiz. What the fuck Ohio State.
No defense for this. I saw the statement from our current president, and I believe he truly is beyond disgusted with what happened under his predecessors and will do whatever is possible to help in any way he can. That said, there's simply no excuse.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad you would compare something harmless with decades of sexual assault. But you are associated with the state of Alabama....so I guess it makes sense.

I knew Harbaugh was creepy, but I didn't realize he's been sexually assaulting recruits for decades...creepy fuck.

By disparaging Alabama I can also assume you are all in on baby killing as well, figures.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No defense for this. I saw the statement from our current president, and I believe he truly is beyond disgusted with what happened under his predecessors and will do whatever is possible to help in any way he can. That said, there's simply no excuse.

Your old president Gordon Gee is a geriatric, bow-tie wearing, Orville Redenbacher dumbshit. What a douche that guy is.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask the woman who was raped if scale matters to her seeing her rapist and being threatened by another team member. If you will ignore r*pe you have zero moral high ground over anyone.
I'm not even sure what you're referencing as an example. Maybe elaborate on a circumstance where UM ignored r*pe? Despite individual crimes being bad in general, scale matters; especially when the problem is related to systemic issues and not just the actions of one corrupt individual.