• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dockett: I would have got Katherine Webb if I really wanted her.But she's not my type

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/car...coach-role-middle-defense.html?nclick_check=1

“If I really wanted to get this girl, there’s a bunch of different ways I’d have went about it,” Dockett said, insisting his Twitter courtship was a farce. “And I would have got her if I really wanted her. But I don’t think she’s my type.

“I’m not into the thinner girls, and the modeling thing like that. I like ’hood chicks. I like girls with a couple of stab wounds and bullet holes, been knocked up a few times … I like girls who have bad credit when they’re 21.”

Please note that Dockett isn’t serious. He’s just in an extremely playful mood, liberated by the changes in Arizona, and his own twist of fortune.

Yeah. I'm sure you could have, Darnell. I'm sure you could have. :bullshit:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fat ass dockett vs star college qb. sorry, no chance.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh jeez. Who does Dockett think he is? That chick could literally have any player in the NFL and that includes much more famous players with much bigger bank accounts (outside of Tom Brady), why on Earth would she pick fatass Dockett?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Dockett's game with the ladies is declining faster than his game on the field.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dockett's game with the ladies is declining faster than his game on the field.

Nice backhanded compliment if you reverse the focus of the statement.