• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do You Think AP Juiced?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inferred? No need to try to read between the lines. I'm spelling it out for you. Again, juice is not the same thing as HGH. Less pics, more reading Kate.

For the 3rd time now....

They are not the same thing...but the desired result of athletes taking HGH is the same as the athlete taking anabolics. It's a short-cut to increasing muscle mass, among other things.

Jesus H dunski....Before you tell others to "read" try heeding your own advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds are clean."

-RobBase

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your trolling is weak and pathetic. Some originality would be awesome.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't read most of the thread and I'm prepared to get a lot of shit for this but sorry to inform you all but 90% of the NFL is on some sort of performance enhancing drug.

If any of you know anything about fitness or bodybuilding you already know that what most NFL players do is not possible naturally.

Yes AP juiced, and he was juicing before the injury too.

Nothing wrong with it IMO. They are adults and can choose what to put into their body.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak genetics breed weak minds. Kate wouldn't last one week training with real athletes.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny when someone does something great people feel the need to find an excuse for it, couldn't be the guy is fucking talented, nah...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of you know anything about fitness or bodybuilding you already know that what most NFL players do is not possible naturally.

What does this even mean? You say it as if you took steroids you or anyone could play in the NFL? Is that your point? That the main difference between the NFL and real life dudes is juice?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my main stance on this whole thing then I'll let others debate it. Until you have proof, you're just a hater. I mean this in the most sincere way possible: I hope one day Kate and the hipster guy from Seattle find their inner AP and build them up into someone where others look in awe of them and think "Damn. I can't do that on my own so neither can he. He must be juicing!" Few better compliments a man can hear in his life than to be accused of juicing by lesser motivated men. You'll understand one day if that's ever you.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this even mean? You say it as if you took steroids you or anyone could play in the NFL? Is that your point? That the main difference between the NFL and real life dudes is juice?

No I'm saying it takes prime genetics, a ridiculous work ethic and performance enhancing substances to make it in the NFL.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my main stance on this whole thing then I'll let others debate it. Until you have proof, you're just a hater. I mean this in the most sincere way possible: I hope one day Kate and the hipster guy from Seattle find their inner AP and build them up into someone where others look in awe of them and think "Damn. I can't do that on my own so neither can he. He must be juicing!" Few better compliments a man can hear in his life than to be accused of juicing by lesser motivated men. You'll understand one day if that's ever you.

I'm not hating on AP. I've got mad respect for him, I think he's one of the greatest runningbacks of all time. Him using performance enhancing drugs just makes him like the rest of the NFL. Nothing wrong with it.

The only players in the NFL who are not on some substance are the ones who play positions that do not require it. See kicker, quarterback etc.

Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community!

Spend some time there, read a bit then come back and tell me AP's, or most NFL players' accomplishments can be done natty.

To believe that you can naturally be 6'1 215 with sub 15% BF, 4.4 40 and bench 225 30 times is just either ignorance or stupidity.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm saying it takes prime genetics and a ridiculous work ethic to make it in the NFL.

So that could never be enough?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not hating on AP. I've got mad respect for him, I think he's one of the greatest runningbacks of all time. Him using performance enhancing drugs just makes him like the rest of the NFL. Nothing wrong with it.

The only players in the NFL who are not on some substance are the ones who play positions that do not require it. See kicker, quarterback etc.

Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community!

Spend some time there, read a bit then come back and tell me AP's, or most NFL players' accomplishments can be done natty.

To believe that you can naturally be 6'1 215 with sub 15% BF, 4.4 40 and bench 225 30 times is just either ignorance or stupidity.

I'm 6'2 225lbs w 15% bf and can bench press 225 23-25 times on any given day and I'm no NFL player. Am I juicing? I can do it on incline too.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm saying it takes prime genetics and a ridiculous work ethic to make it in the NFL.

So that could never be enough?

You may have the outlier who makes it into the NFL without PEDs but he will likely never be considered "athletic" enough to be a starter. Mostly depends on the position. LB for instance you have to be quick and 240+ which is not possible without substances. There is only so much muscle/strength the human body can produce naturally.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may have the outlier who makes it into the NFL without PEDs but he will likely never be considered "athletic" enough to be a starter. Mostly depends on the position. LB for instance you have to be quick and 240+ which is not possible without substances. There is only so much muscle/strength the human body can produce naturally.

Hey man, don't that website you linked talk you into juicing ok? I'm serious. You're kinda brainwashed by it I think. I'm not trying to insult you I'm being very serious.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 6'2 225lbs w 15% bf and can bench press 225 23-25 times on any given day and I'm no NFL player. Am I juicing? I can do it on incline too.

I call bullshit on this one. If this was the case, you wouldn't be so ignorant when it comes to the likely prevalence of PED use in the NFL.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, don't that website you linked talk you into juicing ok? I'm serious. You're kinda brainwashed by it I think. I'm not trying to insult you I'm being very serious.

I've been lifting for years and I choose not to use substances, but it's not nearly as bad as you seem to think it is.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 6'3" and it would take me years to get to 225 while being in top shape and I could 'lose it' with an injury for sure. Its certainly possible but someone like Kobe or Ray Lewis at their age and the wear and tear that they've put on their body? Yeah, right...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The current rage to heal up faster than humanly possible, is therapies involving HGH and Actovegin. Actovegin is a highly filtered extract from calf blood (yes, actual cows) which enhances aerobic oxidation in mammals.

Then you combine this with platelet-rich plasma therapy. (You extract blood and then just re-inject the plasma to concentrated areas of the body.

All these combine to greatly speed up the healing process. Tiger Woods, Alex Rodriguez, Takeo Spikes, Jamal Lewis, Jose Reyes, and Carlos Beltran have all been caught red handed using these methods the past couple years. Many more have done it behind the scenes as well.

I'm sure RG3 is doing something similar with his knee. Only homers would by all that superman PR garbage coming from the Redskins org. There is no way in hell you recover from a blown knee requiring surgery that fast naturally.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit on this one.

Of course you do.

I've been lifting for years.

How many years? How much did you weigh when you started? How much do you weight now? How much has your bench, squat, deadlifts and pull ups gone up? How much weight do you use when you do dips? Have you ever had any injuries?