• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do the Browns and Jets seriously considering drafting a QB early if they fail this season?

Should the Browns or Jets draft a QB early?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns have effectively run their way out of this conversation. You don't need a QB when you have 2 of the top 8 running backs
And 2 of the top 15-20 WRs in the game as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets and Giants are easily the worst teams in the NFL right now. Jets if they get #1 seem like a lock to get a QB, Giants not so much.

Other winless teams..

Texans - don't need a QB
Falcons - Ryan will get $40M next year but does have a potential out in 2022. Still don't think they would draft a QB

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns have effectively run their way out of this conversation. You don't need a QB when you have 2 of the top 8 running backs
Not saying this is you, but his critics are getting on him as he's "just a game manager", which is absurd. Offense is playing exactly how it's designed when playing well. If in the game or especially with leads, the QB will not have fantasy numbers (and who cares). Seems like Cousins had big games when coming back from large deficits......kind of like Dax the last 2 games.

I'd prefer they win.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Baker has made the throws and hasn’t made mistakes. Still a wait and see but he is looking much better with Stefanski
I am so confident he was the right choice. I think Dorsey still here if he puts ego aside and hires him.

So loved the end of the first half. Sure, a TD would be better but to score and not leave any time? So often in past we throw, take up no time and let other team score...often twice.

Smart people in charge of clock management is so refreshing.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets and Giants are easily the worst teams in the NFL right now. Jets if they get #1 seem like a lock to get a QB, Giants not so much.

Other winless teams..

Texans - don't need a QB
Falcons - Ryan will get $40M next year but does have a potential out in 2022. Still don't think they would draft a QB
IF Lawrence is all that I think all these teams but Houston would take him....also don't think Houston remains in discussion.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so confident he was the right choice. I think Dorsey still here if he puts ego aside and hires him.

So loved the end of the first half. Sure, a TD would be better but to score and not leave any time? So often in past we throw, take up no time and let other team score...often twice.

Smart people in charge of clock management is so refreshing.

Most likely...Dorsey could very well be here. It finally looks like the Browns have a stable head coach that plays to Baker's strengths. Baker looked very accurate and a ton of playaction to his right AND left. Love Stefanski's playcalling...I didn't say that much in year one or never in year two.