• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do I make a panic move or hold tight?

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team PPR. Start RB.RB.WR.WR.FLEX.

Well looks like Murray is out this week. I have a WW claim in on Randle and Matthews. Not sure I will get either, I pick 6th out of 10. So my RB are Gio, L.Bell, Ellington, Stacy, Wilson(ir). My WR are Dez, Calvin, D-Jax, Blackmon, Harvin(ir).

SO

DO I offer the owner who lost Julio, Blackmon for Fred Jackson. OR offer the owner who lost Cobb, Blackmon or Calvin for Forte. OR stay put and hope Murray is back next week, and run the risk with Gio and someone else?? Would hate to trade a WR with all my WR bye weeks coming up, esp if Harvin does not come back.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that deep of a bench and those starting requirements, you have no need to make a move for what will only be a one or two week injury.
You can easily start any cimbination of Bell, Gio, Lacy, Calvin, Dez, Blackmon or DJAX. Whether you acquire Mathews or Randle won't affect your lineup.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well looks like Murray is out this week. I have a WW claim in on Randle and Matthews. Not sure I will get either, I pick 6th out of 10. So my RB are Gio, L.Bell, Ellington, Stacy, Wilson(ir). My WR are Dez, Calvin, D-Jax, Blackmon, Harvin(ir).

SO

DO I offer the owner who lost Julio, Blackmon for Fred Jackson. OR offer the owner who lost Cobb, Blackmon or Calvin for Forte. OR stay put and hope Murray is back next week, and run the risk with Gio and someone else?? Would hate to trade a WR with all my WR bye weeks coming up, esp if Harvin does not come back.

I agree with Treff. No need to panic, but it might make sense to deal a WR anyway. Calvin Johnson is not the one to trade though. Instead you should sell high on Dez or Djax rather than dealing megatron at a low point. A deal like Dez or DJax and Stacy for Forte and low end WR would make sense for you both now and long term.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't make a "panic" move, but I would try and package Blackmon and Stacy or Murray for an upgrade.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SO

First off, no way should u trade Blackmon for FJax. Blackmon is going to be a fantasy stud the rest of the year. U should demand a much better RB. That being said, absolutely package one of your WRs and a lower RB for an upgrade. All 4 of your WRs are basically #1's so you should command a #1 RB. My $.02

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. Kind of my thoughts. I like Matthews this week vs Jac, and then hope Murray is back. Would not mind trying to trade Calvin and Bell for Lynch, but no way the owner goes for it. LOL. Might see what happens. Send a league wide mail and see who sends offers.

Looking at teams RB, no one really has much depth this yr.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would laugh at an offer of Blackmon for forte, but if I were you I'd try to get a little better than Fred Jackson out of him.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would laugh at an offer of Blackmon for forte, but if I were you I'd try to get a little better than Fred Jackson out of him.

JDM, if you read my posts you would see that I know I have to offer another player for that to work. Blackmon was a starting point. I know Blackmon for Forte is not good enough alone.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Laugh? Why? Blackmon is averaging 19pta a game, and that's in a standard format. Forte is averaging about 14. Blackmon is going to continue to be the man in Jax. He's basically a #1 WR at this point. Since he need a RB I'd say this trade is pretty damn fair.

I guess I'm the only one high on Blackmon, and I'm more than ok with that.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh? Why? Blackmon is averaging 19pta a game, and that's in a standard format. Forte is averaging about 14. Blackmon is going to continue to be the man in Jax. He's basically a #1 WR at this point. Since he need a RB I'd say this trade is pretty damn fair.

I think your about right on. I doubt I'd trade Forte for him, but I sure wouldn't laugh at the offer by any means

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent a league email, so I'll see what happens. They know my WR, so if they want one, come to me. Think I might role with L.Bell this week and see what happens.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am with you on Blackmon. The Jags will be playing from behind so much, Blackmon is going to be consistently putting up big numbers IMO.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have five stud WRs and can only start three. Your RBs are only okay. So points will be lost on your bench if you stand pat. Definitely do a deal.

It's a great time to deal Blackmon (I like him, but his trade value may never be higher). I wouldn't mark any of your WRs as untouchable because the rest are so good. Not many teams could drop Dez or Calvin and not lose a step at WR, but you can. If you can get Forte and a throw-in WR for one of your stud WRs and Bell, Stacy or Wilson, do it. It will help the other team and also help you.