• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do I have a case- Suing Uncle Ray's Potato Chips

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There I was; a chilly September afternoon. You could tell the last inklings of summer were fading away as fall and then winter were waiting behind the curtains like a rapist hiding in his car; stalking his prey. I was smoking some Mango Kush, everything was kosher, until I heard something. "roarrrrrrr" said the noise. "hm" I thought. Then again: "Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." I looked down and realized it was my stomach. As fast as a man who is told he can fuck Rachel McAddams if he runs a 5 minute mile, I threw the spliff away and ran to my convenience store.

Once there, I reached for the classic Herr's jalapeño chips when out of the corner of my eye I saw a sign that said: "$1.29 Uncle Ray's Hot Chips." "Well, goddamn" I thought. Nearly a third of the price for the same delicious spicy potato chips my marijuana-infused watering mouth was craving. I quickly raced back to my dorm, opened the bag, and tasted a barbecue potato chip. Not a jalapeño potato chip, not a spicy potato chip, but a fucking barbecue potato chip.

Naturally, I decided I'm suing Uncle Ray's. I've advised my lawyer to only refer to them in court as "the defense" or "Uncle Gay's." Of course, I will address the elephant in the room, the question you all have on the tip of your tongues that I will surely be asked while on the stand, and with which my whole case rests on: Was the bag orange or red? Well, I wouldn't be wasting all of your fucking time if the bag was orange, now would I. Court is set to convene on October 9th at 8 AM at the New Castle County Court House, Wilmington DE, 500 N. King Street, 19801. I expect to see most, if not all of you there, when I metaphorically deep-throat Uncle Gay's last-ditch attempts at a defense as to why I ate disgusting barbecue potato chips and not the spicy ones I paid for.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see punitive damages coming from this but I would think a class action lawsuit on begalf of everyone who has been duped might at least get a court order for them to cease and desist with their false advertising. That is a blatant miscarriage of justice if you ask me.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. It's been kind of traumatic. I have a leg issue so I have to smoke a lot of weed and I have been getting paranoid and having some panic attacks every time I reach for a bag of potato chips- will this bag contain the actual flavor represented? Don't worry, Uncle Gay will pay. If the chip tastes like shit, you mustn't acquit.:clap:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bummer.
It's like opening a Coke and getting 7-up.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. It's been kind of traumatic. I have a leg issue so I have to smoke a lot of weed and I have been getting paranoid and having some panic attacks every time I reach for a bag of potato chips- will this bag contain the actual flavor represented? Don't worry, Uncle Gay will pay. If the chip tastes like shit, you mustn't acquit.:clap:

See there, if the label says "Shit Chips" or even "Hot Shit Chips" then you may be excited for said shit chips.
But if it says Hot Chips, and they taste like BBQ, that is both shitty, and traumatic.
You should get
A) Reimbursed for the chips
B) Reimbursed for attorneys fees
C) Pain and suffering
D) Mental Anguish
E) Loss of sex that you deserved.

Make them pay.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling BS...

Now I ain't no big city lawyer, but I can spot a MAJOR inconsistency with this plaintiff's story. That being, he mentions "I threw the spliff away."

Ladies and gentlemen, he THREW the spliff away!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See there, if the label says "Shit Chips" or even "Hot Shit Chips" then you may be excited for said shit chips.
But if it says Hot Chips, and they taste like BBQ, that is both shitty, and traumatic.
You should get
A) Reimbursed for the chips
B) Reimbursed for attorneys fees
C) Pain and suffering
D) Mental Anguish
E) Loss of sex that you deserved.

Make them pay.
Thanks for the support Yankee. The defense is trying some last ditch attempt at a settlement- 23 million. Yeah right. Get ready for the anal raping, Uncle Gay's

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrolled down for Rachael McAdams pics. Nothing.

I is disappoint!!!:pout:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nothing.
Try opening up a can of Coke and taking that delicious first, cold drink and BOOM........Root Beer.

Hey, I like Root Beer just fine, but not when you think it's Coke.

I spit it everywhere not knowing what the fuck.