• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJax - 2nd time around

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a good breakdown of DJax as an improved route runner. Still has the speed, maybe not as explosive as his first few years, but may be a better overall receiver. Does not simply rely on that speed/explosiveness like he did in his 1st stint with the Birds.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a good breakdown of DJax as an improved route runner. Still has the speed, maybe not as explosive as his first few years, but may be a better overall receiver. Does not simply rely on that speed/explosiveness like he did in his 1st stint with the Birds.

This is what I noticed last year when he was a Buc. He has refined parts of his game, like route running, to compensate for degradation in other strong points of his game. Like an aging basketball player who improves his jump shot as he loses spring in his legs. Very smart!

The only thing that continues to nag me is he has missed a lot of time off and on with minor injuries. Nothing major, but annoying ups and downs from minor things. Hopefully the trend can be stopped.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I noticed last year when he was a Buc. He has refined parts of his game, like route running, to compensate for degradation in other strong points of his game. Like an aging basketball player who improves his jump shot as he loses spring in his legs. Very smart!

The only thing that continues to nag me is he has missed a lot of time off and on with minor injuries. Nothing major, but annoying ups and downs from minor things. Hopefully the trend can be stopped.
Part of that may have come from his willingness to play when King Crabs was back over his boy FitzGregor, which would still be bothersome.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of that may have come from his willingness to play when King Crabs was back over his boy FitzGregor, which would still be bothersome.

Yeah, he and Fitz really had a nice connection.