• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Divisional Round: Buffalo @ Kansas City 6:30 pm EST CBS

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What crazy about the 13 seconds thing is that they actually got in fg range in 10 seconds. Chiefs still had 2 seconds to spare.

That said, Mike Hughes' ankles are still on the field. Chiefs secondary and Bengals oline are the two weak links left in the playoffs.
Yeah, hoping Mathieu ain't that bad off. Hughes is STILL on the Arrowhead turf looking for his jock...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, hoping Mathieu ain't that bad off. Hughes is STILL on the Arrowhead turf looking for his jock...
They need to resign Mathieu, make him a priority in the offseason.

Believe he's a FA.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrann Matthieu getting knocked out early was a huge blow. I doubt Davis sets an all time WR playoff game record 4 TDs if Matthieu is out there. Maybe, but doubtful. Honey Badger is too smart of a player and makes the other guys around him better by being an on field coach.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was really hoping the Bills could pull it out and honestly you cannot let Kelce run nude down the middle, that is terrible defense. Congrats Chiefs fans you pulled it out again

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrann Matthieu getting knocked out early was a huge blow. I doubt Davis sets an all time WR playoff game record 4 TDs if Matthieu is out there. Maybe, but doubtful. Honey Badger is too smart of a player and makes the other guys around him better by being an on field coach.
Fenton and Mathieu's loss was a major problem and there's just no way you let Gabriel Davis beat you like that.

Josh Allen was just playing lights out though. It just so happened the other guy was pitching a near perfect game too.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was really hoping the Bills could pull it out and honestly you cannot let Kelce run nude down the middle, that is terrible defense. Congrats Chiefs fans you pulled it out again
@Shanemansj13 , there's an awful lot of "pulling it out" and "nudity" in your post. I hope the kids are in another room, buddy. :lol:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bills squib kick, they leave the Chiefs with time for one play only and win the game. They blew it.

Yeah, I think this is one that all ST coaches will talk about for a long time, because they should not have lost that game, if they had played the percentages right on squib kicks etc. Brutal loss.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe...game management bites most coach's ass from time to time. Seemed like an issue in most games this weekend, but great players make plays

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still stunned, 13 seconds man, 13 seconds just to put as many guys in coverage as you can and just be disciplined … It just seemed like it was the Bills moment, and it got snatched from them by a Ninja in the night … Rush 3, put 8 in coverage ! Don’t just leave receivers wide open.. That was the prevent defense from hell !

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still stunned, 13 seconds man, 13 seconds just to put as many guys in coverage as you can and just be disciplined … It just seemed like it was the Bills moment, and it got snatched from them by a Ninja in the night … Rush 3, put 8 in coverage ! Don’t just leave receivers wide open.. That was the prevent defense from hell !
The Bills could have told every man in coverage to literally hold or tackle their guy and they would have won by doing it. At worst they get a 5 yard holding or illegal contact penalty, but it would run 4 or 5 seconds of clock and not allow the Chiefs to move the ball. They do that twice and the game is basically over because they wouldn't have been able to move into field goal range. They should have grabbed ahold of Pringle, Kelce, Hill, and whoever else was running a route and just took the penalty. It might be a tad dirty but who gives a shit? Plus, I'd have put the kick-off in play in the first place to use even more clock.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills could have told every man in coverage to literally hold or tackle their guy and they would have won by doing it. At worst they get a 5 yard holding or illegal contact penalty, but it would run 4 or 5 seconds of clock and not allow the Chiefs to move the ball. They do that twice and the game is basically over because they wouldn't have been able to move into field goal range. They should have grabbed ahold of Pringle, Kelce, Hill, and whoever else was running a route and just took the penalty. It might be a tad dirty but who gives a shit? Plus, I'd have put the kick-off in play in the first place to use even more clock.
I haven't watched basketball recently but thats what they started doing in basketball to ruin these types of games.

I do think this game is going to cause the NFL to look very closely at 'end game' situations next year. I don't think we're seeing another game like the Chiefs-Bills again.