• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Discuss the easiest ways to troll and rustle fans of your team

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Playoffs (Kansas City History)
2. Big 12 QB
3. Playoffs (Andy Reid History)

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would that anger Philly fans?

Crazy how Eagles fans minds always go right to the Cowboys even when not pertinent to the discussion. We are obviously still your masters. SB or not. Get in line little brothers:pound:

I misread the title. That is something I do quite often since I am dyslexic. You will be surprised how many times I had to go back and say my bad I misread. That is because on message boards I tend to react and post first. Bad habit I know but it happens. However....dude....you really need to get off my nuts. You are like a stalking ex-girlfriend that will not take a hint. You tend to whine about every single Cowboy post I make. Well I have news for you. I am not going to stop. I hate the Cowboys and will bash them every chance I get....right or wrong....I think they suck. I think the fan base are obnoxious douche bags and I will attack every chance I get. Don't like it....too fucking bad.....use the ignore feature.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I misread the title. That is something I do quite often since I am dyslexic. You will be surprised how many times I had to go back and say my bad I misread. That is because on message boards I tend to react and post first. Bad habit I know but it happens. However....dude....you really need to get off my nuts. You are like a stalking ex-girlfriend that will not take a hint. You tend to whine about every single Cowboy post I make. Well I have news for you. I am not going to stop. I hate the Cowboys and will bash them every chance I get....right or wrong....I think they suck. I think the fan base are obnoxious douche bags and I will attack every chance I get. Don't like it....too fucking bad.....use the ignore feature.
and I think you are totally obsessed with the Cowboys. You worry about everything we do and don't do and have little man syndrome when it comes to our teams. We are always on your mind. Always. Ignore works both ways. Don't like it, go eat horse shit:noidea:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I think you are totally obsessed with the Cowboys. You worry about everything we do and don't do and have little man syndrome when it comes to our teams. We are always on your mind. Always. Ignore works both ways. Don't like it, go eat horse shit:noidea:

Nah.....no need for me to use the ignore feature. I have not hidden my agenda. You think I am obsessed with the cowboys...who gives a fuck. I don't. I think they suck and will say so every chance I get. You are the one that quotes every single cowboys post I make and whine about how I am obsessed by them. You are easy to trigger. So I will keep saying how they suck and you will keep quoting me whining like a little bitch about I am so obsessed with the Cowbys. Cry me a fucking river. The Cowboys suck. I hate everything about them and I would not walk across the street to piss on them if they were on fire.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.....no need for me to use the ignore feature. I have not hidden my agenda. You think I am obsessed with the cowboys...who gives a fuck. I don't. I think they suck and will say so every chance I get. You are the one that quotes every single cowboys post I make and whine about how I am obsessed by them. You are easy to trigger. So I will keep saying how they suck and you will keep quoting me whining like a little bitch about I am so obsessed with the Cowbys. Cry me a fucking river. The Cowboys suck. I hate everything about them and I would not walk across the street to piss on them if they were on fire.
Really? When was the last time I did it before today? You say stupid shit and you'll get called out. I hate to break it to you, but that's how message boards work. And yes, you are so obsessed with the Cowboys.

Triggered? The new catch phrase for those with nothing else to say. Read your posts and mine and let me know which of us appears "triggered". That's just dopey

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? When was the last time I did it before today? You say stupid shit and you'll get called out. I hate to break it to you, but that's how message boards work. And yes, you are so obsessed with the Cowboys.

Triggered? The new catch phrase for those with nothing else to say. Read your posts and mine and let me know which of us appears "triggered". That's just dopey

You do it all the time. I have not posted in a while. However one thing I can say with absolute certainty. If I say something about the Cowboys you wil quote me. I may be obsessed with the Cowboys but you certainly are obsessed with me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
triggered

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions

It's almost impossible to troll a Lions fan. More than likely, you'll just end up on the bottom of the dog pile.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway.....since I failed on the original topic I will play.

Before last year the trigger for Eagles fans were no Superbowls.

I really don't think there is one now. Some may say calliing Eagles fans the worst but to be honest most Eagles fans don't give a shit if people believe that of us.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Russell Wilson is not elite"

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway.....since I failed on the original topic I will play.

Before last year the trigger for Eagles fans were no Superbowls.

I really don't think there is one now. Some may say calliing Eagles fans the worst but to be honest most Eagles fans don't give a shit if people believe that of us.
I thought the new one was saying the reason Wentz is so good is because of the system.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tom brady looks weird in his new helmet.

RinaldiPatriots07-002.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never heard anyone say that.
really? Well I am glad to hear you & PE1 dont talk. :)
With the whole Foles became Superbowl MVP being the back up in the same system. (or did I miss the sarcasm?)

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? Well I am glad to hear you & PE1 dont talk. :)
With the whole Foles became Superbowl MVP being the back up in the same system. (or did I miss the sarcasm?)

Nah.... you did not miss the sarcasm. Pederson designed a different kind of offense for Foles than he does with Wentz. Wentz can do more than Foles. Sure it was all within the same system but he chose plays he knew Foles would excel at. However...... IMO.... every player in the NFL needs to be in the right system.

Wentz is a better QB but to be fair I personally think Foles has starter ability. He was really good before he went to play for Fischer who is clearly a QB career killer.

and I think PE1 may be related to Wentz... he takes negative comments about Wentz way too personal.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good one. I always thought the trigger point was "Russell Wilson is a good game manager"
I guess those go hand in hand. Personally I think he's in between