• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dion Jordan

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in this debate but if you're going to make that claim here, you need to have proof... :suds:

Eh just is what it is. I'm not going to dig back to 2013 posts (wouldn't even know how) to claim Jordan was a bust, I just did...

I am generally pretty honest about my ratings that I gave players when they were drafted. Also eat crow on guys like Mariota who I thought would be a complete bust.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maturity levels

Big money contract, expectations placed on you being such a high round draft pick, some 22 year olds are not at a high enough maturity level to handle this. A fresh start on a team where your draft position is no longer a concern, a few years behind your belt to learn what you can do and can't do and put on a team where the coaches are committed to making subtle adjustments in the scheme to fit the players abilities. Add to that the realization that this is your last chance, yeah there is some hope with this kid if he had learned something over the last few years. He has been given a fresh start, an opportunity, let us see if he takes advantage of it

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read today Dion will be out 6 to 8 weeks cause of knee surgery. That sucks!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
revival of the deadest! lol

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read today Dion will be out 6 to 8 weeks cause of knee surgery. That sucks!
I read this morning that he'll be ready for camp. Sounds like they were being cautious with pretty much all the players who were nursing or recovering from some sort of injury, which is pretty characteristic of how this (and most others) approach it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this morning that he'll be ready for camp. Sounds like they were being cautious with pretty much all the players who were nursing or recovering from some sort of injury, which is pretty characteristic of how this (and most others) approach it.

That's good news!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great news... He lead the team with sack avg per snap... We're going to need him this year...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good news!

Great news... He lead the team with sack avg per snap... We're going to need him this year...

Yep, in fact I heard PC say that everyone who was held out of camp/OTAs due to some sort of injury was expected to be ready for the start of camp. The only things that could make that better are Kam being able to play and something resolved with ET before practice kicks off.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, in fact I heard PC say that everyone who was held out of camp/OTAs due to some sort of injury was expected to be ready for the start of camp. The only things that could make that better are Kam being able to play and something resolved with ET before practice kicks off.

That's good news everybody should be ready for camp. I hope Kam can make it back but just seems like his injury is too serious. Maybe an extra year off can help and the FO puts him on IR which is surprising it hasn't happened so maybe there's an outside chance of him returning. I think ET will be back by the third preseason game, he's not dumb to forgo game checks. Whether his contract gets resolved is a mystery. I feel the FO wants him back but the asking price is too high so hopefully ET and his agent can find middle ground, get signed and end his career in a Hawks uni.