• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did the NFL really need to take this long to come up with a decision?

$port$CriticDaBaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just recently, Kareem Hunt got suspended for 8 games by the NFL. The reason being, he violated one of the NFL’s policies on conduct. The only thing I have to say to this is are you freaking kidding me? This is ridiculous! It literally took the NFL more than a year to solve this problem. This happened back in February of 2018! 13 fricken months! What the flying crap?!!? Maybe they didn’t find out until recently. That is still no excuse to let this aside and then come back to it 13 months later! It’s like the CEO of the NFL and his or her employees are stupid! Or maybe they are literally going out of their way to be a smart alec about this and are trying on purpose to anger us. GET YOUR FREAKING MINDS STRAIGHT!!!!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the flying crap?!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just recently, Kareem Hunt got suspended for 8 games by the NFL. The reason being, he violated one of the NFL’s policies on conduct. The only thing I have to say to this is are you freaking kidding me? This is ridiculous! It literally took the NFL more than a year to solve this problem. This happened back in February of 2018! 13 fricken months! What the flying crap?!!? Maybe they didn’t find out until recently. That is still no excuse to let this aside and then come back to it 13 months later! It’s like the CEO of the NFL and his or her employees are stupid! Or maybe they are literally going out of their way to be a smart alec about this and are trying on purpose to anger us. GET YOUR FREAKING MINDS STRAIGHT!!!!
technically speaking.
He wasnt apart of the NFL. He was fired by the Chiefs. Dont think they started investigating until he resigned with the Browns. I am sure they knew what they were gonna do once he signed, but you dont suspend a player not in your league. NFL waited until he came back into the league.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP has a point. I like how all of his threads are coined with "recently" and all the topics are months old. Then disappears without rebuttals or anything. Genius.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm Mychael Kendricks was set to go to prison for a federal crime and he didn’t get punished by the league the Seahawks signed him. Prison > assault

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm Mychael Kendricks was set to go to prison for a federal crime and he didn’t get punished by the league the Seahawks signed him. Prison > assault
I think he got suspended right after he again became part of the league.

You can't suspend a FA, they aren't an employee.