• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Cleveland win the Superbowl?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a huge Baker fan but I’m glad he had a good game. I was tired of hearing the media drool over Sam Darnold

NY media :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at you stupid

Good one dipstick.

Quick question do you think you've hated the past two decades of watching football more or less than I've enjoyed it?

Lol your Raiders SUCK and have for a long long long time.

Tuck you

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one dipstick.

Quick question do you think you've hated the past two decades of watching football more or less than I've enjoyed it?

Lol your Raiders SUCK and have for a long long long time.

Tuck you
Do you even know what you're talking about?

Lol at u

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even know what you're talking about?

Lol at u
Go ask your grandpa about the good ole days he can fill you in.

In the meantime keep rooting for that inept squad. After all that's all you know is their ineptness.

Good on you:lol::dhd::pound:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ask your grandpa about the good ole days he can fill you in.

In the meantime keep rooting for that inept squad. After all that's all you know is their ineptness.

Good on you:lol::dhd::pound:
Guess you don't remember when the Patriots sucked huge dick, like 90 percent of their existence. Unlike losers like you, I don't place self worth on what a sports team does. Not to mention, I'm a Vegas fan qunt. Please though, continue to pretend your team's success has anything to do with your life. Shitbag.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you don't remember when the Patriots sucked huge dick, like 90 percent of their existence. Unlike losers like you, I don't place self worth on what a sports team does. Not to mention, I'm a Vegas fan qunt. Please though, continue to pretend your team's success has anything to do with your life. Shitbag.

90%? Math not a strong suit of yours is it? Did your grandpa help you with that? I've said on this board multiple times how I remember the lean days of Plunket, Grogan. Eason.. Now thank goodness NE fans have something they can look back on. 20 years of dominance and 5 SBs. Unlike the Faiders we don't need to have them color enhanced to re-watch them in color. Did grand pappy pass down his 8mm and VHS tapes of the Faider great days to you?

Too funny you spend hours on sports blogs talking shit and calling people names and you want to talk about placing self worth where? Are you really that dumb or is this all a schtick of yours? :lol:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90%? Math not a strong suit of yours is it? Did your grandpa help you with that? I've said on this board multiple times how I remember the lean days of Plunket, Grogan. Eason.. Now thank goodness NE fans have something they can look back on. 20 years of dominance and 5 SBs. Unlike the Faiders we don't need to have them color enhanced to re-watch them in color. Did grand pappy pass down his 8mm and VHS tapes of the Faider great days to you?

Too funny you spend hours on sports blogs talking shit and calling people names and you want to talk about placing self worth where? Are you really that dumb or is this all a schtick of yours? :lol:
Tldr lol at u

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tldr lol at u

Coming from someone who calls himself "Peter Gozintite" I'll take that as a compliment.

Tell me did the other kids at recess giggle when you told them your name:lol:

Yeah no inferiority complex for you:pound:

I'll bet when you're old enough to drive you want a fully raised pick up with all the addons don't you? :lol:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from someone who calls himself "Peter Gozintite" I'll take that as a compliment.

Tell me did the other kids at recess giggle when you told them your name:lol:

Yeah no inferiority complex for you:pound:

I'll bet when you're old enough to drive you want a fully raised pick up with all the addons don't you? :lol:
latest

WR4g4S7.gif