• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Brady just admit to deflating the balls?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder in what other organizations are the ball kids so powerful that they're allowed to do anything they want completely unregulated?

Silly people don't realize how bad this makes NE look. If it was the ball kids that did it, then the entire NE organization is a disorganized joke with zero leadership. If it was Belichick or Brady, then they're lying, cheating scum. "Incompetent" is the key word either way.

Mr Steeler

ReMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EVERY QB wants their balls a certain way.... so because he said that he admits to "deflating them?" really?

Well since 11 of them were deflated yeah it has that appearance.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tested the balls with 2 different gauges so at least that part I would say should be fine. Throw in they checked the Indy balls with those pumps and those balls were found to be correct.

The problem is we don't actually know the Colts footalls were tested. And as more information comes out, it's starting to sound like the league has nothing.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Repeat after me:

I hated the Pats and Brady before this ..that's how I know they are guilty.

Nah, it's the ball kids for sure. They chose to do it all on their own.

I really wonder how low somebody's IQ has to be to believe that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since 11 of them were deflated yeah it has that appearance.

Yes but Brady did not say that... He said he likes them a certain way... Scuffed up, bigger laces, things of that nature but he never said, "I like them deflated"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you're one of those who will think that the ball kid chose, all on his own, to do this.

There's being a football fan, and there's being stupid. Look back, way back, and you'll see where you crossed the line.

And Goodell will play stupid and smile and nod for the camera like a nice little NE lackey.

Actually it's starting to sound like nobody did anything, whcih means if the balls were off the Officials once again dropped the ball, no pun intended. :yahoo:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder in what other organizations are the ball kids so powerful that they're allowed to do anything they want completely unregulated?

Silly people don't realize how bad this makes NE look. If it was the ball kids that did it, then the entire NE organization is a disorganized joke with zero leadership. If it was Belichick or Brady, then they're lying, cheating scum. "Incompetent" is the key word either way.

I dunno ... let's ask Clarky how his Trojans did it ... :heh:

"HEY CLARKY ... "

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How sad for tommy. Somebody went behind his back and deflated footballs every week and he never noticed a difference because the balls were always deflated? What a mean trick. Cheating all along and he was not even aware of it.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
off with your balls you infidels

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is we don't actually know the Colts footalls were tested. And as more information comes out, it's starting to sound like the league has nothing.

I think the story that the balls were tested and tested properly before the game is going to fold like a 4 dollar lawn chair.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, anybody who looks at my posting history will see I'm not anti-Brady or anti-NE.

The narrative the organization has put together so far defies any semblance of logic or reason, though. I just want to know how it happened, and all that's going on so far is obfuscation.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And is there anyway to "prove" without a doubt that the balls were actually deflated during the actual game play? How quickly were the balls tested as soon as this was brought to someones attention?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If no single person steps up to be the fallguy Goodell will have no choice but to make the punishment hit the whole franchise. Probably draft picks and maybe a reduction of their salary cap too. Then it will be up to Kraft to decide if he's had enough and deal with Brady and Belichick on his own.

If Brady or someone else came forward and said they did it they could face a fine and suspension but maybe save the team something worse. Doubtful that it happens now unless by some miracle the ball boy or some equipment manager comes forward and rats someone out.

But how does that work if the league has no evidence that anyone actually willfully did anything wrong? Which is exactly how it's starting to sound.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's starting to sound like nobody did anything, whcih means if the balls were off the Officials once again dropped the ball, no pun intended. :yahoo:
Yeah, I'm wondering what's going on with the officials here as well.

Everything is just way off with this.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the story that the balls were tested and tested properly before the game is going to fold like a 4 dollar lawn chair.

Starting to sound like it. We will have to wait and hear from the league, but starting to have that feel to it.