• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dez Bryant where will he end up

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly, don't see him making any impact what-so-ever. Dak sucks so as far as QB it's a huge upgrade, but where does he play? With Thomas and Kamara, even Watson and Smith (deep ball guy) grabbing targets it's awfully hard to see him getting more than a handful of snaps and targets. I see him as mere depth to those already producing.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly, don't see him making any impact what-so-ever. Dak sucks so as far as QB it's a huge upgrade, but where does he play? With Thomas and Kamara, even Watson and Smith (deep ball guy) grabbing targets it's awfully hard to see him getting more than a handful of snaps and targets. I see him as mere depth to those already producing.
N'awlins seems to be where aging vets go to be misused... Adrian Peterson was the latest.

I agree. Don't see him making much of an impact. Brees is probably the most accurate QB in the league so Dez could prove deadly in the RZ if he still has the same catch radius he did (even without the athleticism of his prime).

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I say as long as you have the roster spot it's worth an add. I picked him up in one league, but in others I didn't really have anybody that I would drop to roster him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints signed WR Dez Bryant to a one-year contract.

Bryant showed enough in a Tuesday workout to land the deal. With Ted Ginn on IR, the Saints haven't been getting much production behind Michael Thomas. Bryant's signing is an obvious blow to rookie Tre'Quan Smith's target share. It may be a stretch for Bryant to play Sunday after sitting out nine weeks, but there's potential for a second half impact in a Drew Brees offense. Bryant has rest-of-season WR3 upside.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grabbed him in BATG, surely can't be more of a waste of roster space then Mark Andrews as a backup to Ertz. And at 3-6, who gives a shit, right?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Brees doesn't give Dez his speed back, doesn't make Dez get separation like he used to, and certainly won't pander to a cry baby demanding the ball on the sidelines

This is 100% on Sean Payton, imo.
Is he creative enough to make Dez useful again?
Will Dez be satisfied with a secondary role, filling what I'm assuming is a much lower volume Colston-type role with the saints?

I didn't bank on it in any of my leagues, and had him available as a FA after waivers cleared this morning in almost all of them
(Dez is currently not available in any now)

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Brees doesn't give Dez his speed back, doesn't make Dez get separation like he used to, and certainly won't pander to a cry baby demanding the ball on the sidelines

Will Dez be satisfied with a secondary role, filling what I'm assuming is a much lower volume Colston-type role with the saints?

I didn't bank on it in any of my leagues, and had him available as a FA after waivers cleared this morning in almost all of them

Had a guy in my league drop Anthony Miller to grab Dez. I figured Miller might have some upside. More than Dez possibly so I grabbed him.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn he turned down some real money to get a Superbowl shot

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He does give Dez one thing he hasn't had since Romo's prime though, an accurate QB not afraid to take a chance. Sometimes that's enough

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like he will end up in the hospital..................guess he tore something today..............bummer

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the old washed up guy that obviously didn't stay in shape during his time away got injured trying to run......or did he completely hustle the saints and just got paid (does he still get paid?) For 1hr of practice?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the old washed up guy that obviously didn't stay in shape during his time away got injured trying to run......or did he completely hustle the saints and just got paid (does he still get paid?) For 1hr of practice?

I'm sure Dez, the event, the Saints or all of them were insured if something like this happened.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that speculation on his 'role' - - results in none. ....