• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Raped!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After they picked up the flag, it became obvious Detroit had no chance to win this game.
In consolation, the league will send you a letter apologizing for bending you over and giving it to you dry.
And the icing will be when the official who picked up the flag ends up on the Dallas payroll. And further icing will be when 5 years from now, the Ref will apologize for blowing the game.

Everyone saw it but there will be cowboy fans who will ignore the obvious. You need to be good enough to beat the cowboys, which you were, but also the zebra's. Really hard to do.

I am actually glad the refs effed you cause otherwise my team would have to play you and it creates match up problems. But I do feel your pain. Nothing sucks more than losing to the zebra's. Stuff like this is rooneying the league.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.....i wanted carolina...but feel bad for det.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payday will come for the ref,mark my words.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do those other refs make "working" for the stealers?

Normally its $10k for each time they cheat for us, but against the seahawks, it gets bumped up to $25k per cheat because refs have a natural phobia of sea-faring birds, so they REALLY hate the seahawks

Glad I could clear it up for you

Einstein

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 277,500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twas most interesting at the start of the broadcast, when Mike Periera joined Buck and Aikman in the booth, and commented on how the officiating crew were a mish-mash of "all-stars" from the league, and had not called a game together all season. They all three remarked on what a difficult job the referee would have in calling this game, due to the fact that he had worked with none of these individuals before today.

I made a mental note of these comments, as they seemed most peculiar at the time...

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twas most interesting at the start of the broadcast, when Mike Periera joined Buck and Aikman in the booth, and commented on how the officiating crew were a mish-mash of "all-stars" from the league, and had not called a game together all season. They all three remarked on what a difficult job the referee would have in calling this game, due to the fact that he had worked with none of these individuals before today.

I made a mental note of these comments, as they seemed most peculiar at the time...

That was to give the officials cover, just in case it appeared they were throwing the game.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about DET not turn the ball over, be given it back, only to do it AGAIN? Think that might have as much to do with their loss? Or their inability to do ANYTHING when not gifted field position?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo completed 19 of 31 passes for 293 yards, 9.5ypa, 2 TD's (no interceptions) and a Passer Rating of 114.

Stafford was 28 of 42 for 323 yards, 7.7ypa, 1 TD, 1 INT, and a Passer Rating of 87.7.

Romo clearly played better at QB today, despite being sacked 6 times. Stafford was only sacked 3 times.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about DET not turn the ball over, be given it back, only to do it AGAIN? Think that might have as much to do with their loss? Or their inability to do ANYTHING when not gifted field position?

NOtice it is not Detroit fans saying this. Sure some will... I am in the same camp of had other plays they did not make without the refs being involved. Dominated that first half and had a huge let down right before half. Stop that drive and the refs may have been a non factor late.

cowboys64219

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more about having to play dallas again, making suckhawk fans nervous dallas will win if we beat green bay.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions and their fans would have more reason to BITCH about that call IF it was the final play of the game and decided the outcome. But, it didn't. Detroit could have put on their big boy pants and actually won the game at the end but they had their own penalties/boneheaded plays on that final drive that prevented them from doing that.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raped really that's total Horseshit

Detroit had the chance to end the game in the 3rd they did not persevere

Detroit was not good enough just like if the Boys lost they would be called chokers

Game over Detroit lost game over on the Green Bay

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something was stinking today in Dallas...official screwed the pooch...wow more ammo for the fixing of some of the games in the NFL. Don't kid yourself ...everyone from the NFL office to the networks want Dallas to dance a while longer. Jerry and the boys create drama and drama sells. I am not saying it was fixed but someone in zebra clothes in Dallas shit their pants today. Wow just wow.

:suds::clap:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more about having to play dallas again, making suckhawk fans nervous dallas will win if we beat green bay.

Like that's going to happen. I don't think we're some sure thing against Carolina but Dallas is going to get their asses fed to them if they don't improve a lot of the things they did wrong today.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOtice it is not Detroit fans saying this. Sure some will... I am in the same camp of had other plays they did not make without the refs being involved. Dominated that first half and had a huge let down right before half. Stop that drive and the refs may have been a non factor late.

agreed, and other than confidante I don't see any DET fans being turds.

It's the Eagles, Seahawks, and Dolphin fans that are for some reason being dipshits.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something was stinking today in Dallas...official screwed the pooch...wow more ammo for the fixing of some of the games in the NFL. Don't kid yourself ...everyone from the NFL office to the networks want Dallas to dance a while longer. Jerry and the boys create drama and drama sells. I am not saying it was fixed but someone in zebra clothes in Dallas shit their pants today. Wow just wow.

:suds::clap:

So I guess it was the Harbaugh drama that got you to the NFCCG a couple of years in a row? :L

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just looked at your post history. You have 12 posts and 11 have been about the Seahawks or the Mariners. You must really have a hard on for the city of Seattle.