• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detectives find cause of Tiger Woods crash but won't reveal it, citing privacy concerns

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could just smell the cover up the second they determined right at the crash scene that Tiger was not driving impaired.

You have a driver of a vehicle who was in full blown roll over crash who's leg has compound fracture ..,..and the cop on the scene says what?
"Lets see if you are impaired ....nope, you look good to me"

And now they have the cause of the crash but won't release it. Unbelievable.

The wild card in this is Tigers ex Wife. You have to know she has huge concerns over what happened. She is not going to let her kids drive with Tiger unless she is 100%
sure this had nothing to due with pain killers etc.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could just smell the cover up the second they determined right at the crash scene that Tiger was not driving impaired.

You have a driver of a vehicle who was in full blown roll over crash who's leg has compound fracture ..,..and the cop on the scene says what?

The wild card in this is Tigers ex Wife. You have to know she has huge concerns over what happened. She is not going to let her kids drive with Tiger unless she is 100%

I thought the black box in these luxuty cars noted that there was no braking done during the accident.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand the desire for privacy but I think he was texting because he was late and not watching the curve in the road. Don't think he was impaired because it would be almost impossible to hide the toxicology report from the hospital. There is no way they would put him under for surgery without knowing what kind of drugs or alcohol were in his system. Those tests were definitely done
Chalk it up to just another rich shitbird playing by different rules. I don't really care.