• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DESTROY Him, Rafa! Novak's Only Had Some Warm Water, Honey And A Pea

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Want to roll like the world's top men's tennis player? Start by drinking loads of warm water all day long, as well as shakes made with pea protein concentrate. Avoid dairy and stay away from alcohol during tournaments. Eat lots of avocados, cashew butter and very little sugar. Banish caffeine, other than the occasional energy gel bar before matches. Be sure to get seven to eight hours of sleep a night, meditate, do plenty of yoga and tai chi, take melatonin supplements, hook yourself up to a biofeedback machine that measures your stress level and, when you have a free moment or two, keep a diary. Feel free to unwind with a cup of warm licorice tea.

In the book, Djokovic reveals one of his heretofore unknown obsessions: manuka honey from New Zealand. This expensive and tasty variety of honey comes from bees that feed on New Zealand's manuka trees—a dense-branched genus of shrub that can thrive in soil so depleted of nutrients that little else grows in it. "The first thing I do out of bed is to drink a tall glass of room-temperature water," Djokovic writes in "Serve to Win," which is scheduled for release by Zinc Ink, an imprint of Random House, on Aug. 20. "The second thing I do might really surprise you: I eat two spoonfuls of honey. Every day." He says he also eats it during matches.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-6 Novak. Someone needs some meat!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nadal-Djokovic. Now that is a match.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Want to roll like the world's top men's tennis player? Start by drinking loads of warm water all day long, as well as shakes made with pea protein concentrate. Avoid dairy and stay away from alcohol during tournaments. Eat lots of avocados, cashew butter and very little sugar. Banish caffeine, other than the occasional energy gel bar before matches. Be sure to get seven to eight hours of sleep a night, meditate, do plenty of yoga and tai chi, take melatonin supplements, hook yourself up to a biofeedback machine that measures your stress level and, when you have a free moment or two, keep a diary. Feel free to unwind with a cup of warm licorice tea.

In the book, Djokovic reveals one of his heretofore unknown obsessions: manuka honey from New Zealand. This expensive and tasty variety of honey comes from bees that feed on New Zealand's manuka trees—a dense-branched genus of shrub that can thrive in soil so depleted of nutrients that little else grows in it. "The first thing I do out of bed is to drink a tall glass of room-temperature water," Djokovic writes in "Serve to Win," which is scheduled for release by Zinc Ink, an imprint of Random House, on Aug. 20. "The second thing I do might really surprise you: I eat two spoonfuls of honey. Every day." He says he also eats it during matches.

Is there a point to this post? I'm not hip to the tennis members and their favorite tennis players but you said "destroy him Rafa" so I assume you like Nadal.

What is the point, here?

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close him out, Rafa. Don't be tedious in extending the POINTS.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either of them looked very good today, but at least it was close. It's a good day when there are two semis and both reach third set breakers.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a point to this post? I'm not hip to the tennis members and their favorite tennis players but you said "destroy him Rafa" so I assume you like Nadal.

What is the point, here?

The creature you're talking to never has a point.

It knows literally nothing about tennis.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafa is by far and away the No. 1 player.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is the point, here?

That is the point with Grossefavourite. You will get to know in time. Some of his meaningless drivel are meant be about nothing yet enough to accuse players he does not like of something nobody can put a finger on.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either of them looked very good today, but at least it was close. It's a good day when there are two semis and both reach third set breakers.

I think this is one of the best played matches for sometime now. It was highly competitive. The same can't be said of the lady's side of the semis.