• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desperate Times call for...............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lots of drinking. OK, so here is the deal. I have Jimmy G and Danny Dimes right now as my QB's. I'm 2-3, 4th in points and 3rd in All-Play. Been doing this shit in this league fer the last 3 years where I just can't catch a break. Waaaa waaa waaa..........I know. So here is my warped ass thought: I have a couple of drops that would be pretty easy to make right now (Darwin and Pettis) so I'm thinking of dropping one of them (thinking Darwin as that Rat Fucker Pettis will get picked up, used against me and go off fer 50 points) and grabbing Cousins fer this one game. Eagles #1 rush D and 31st pass D. Haven't been playing a lot of matchups this year but I think this is the play. I'm already starting Diggs so WTF, why not?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lots of drinking. OK, so here is the deal. I have Jimmy G and Danny Dimes right now as my QB's. I'm 2-3, 4th in points and 3rd in All-Play. Been doing this shit in this league fer the last 3 years where I just can't catch a break. Waaaa waaa waaa..........I know. So here is my warped ass thought: I have a couple of drops that would be pretty easy to make right now (Darwin and Pettis) so I'm thinking of dropping one of them (thinking Darwin as that Rat Fucker Pettis will get picked up, used against me and go off fer 50 points) and grabbing Cousins fer this one game. Eagles #1 rush D and 31st pass D. Haven't been playing a lot of matchups this year but I think this is the play. I'm already starting Diggs so WTF, why not?

I don’t hate Cousins this week.

Personally I like Andy Dalton this week and ROS. He’s probably available. I have no clue why he’s ranked low as I suspect he will go for close to 400 yards against the Ravens. I also like Bridgewater as a spot starter this week.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is owned. Bridgewater and Marcus are there. I still am on the fence with Teddy......I snagged Cousins but I could always drop him.....I just see Minny having a tough time running the ball (finally) and actually having to toss I t around.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now with that said the Rams have been thrown on a lot these last 2weeks so Jimmy G still might be best.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is owned. Bridgewater and Marcus are there. I still am on the fence with Teddy......I snagged Cousins but I could always drop him.....I just see Minny having a tough time running the ball (finally) and actually having to toss I t around.
Go with your gut. .....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G is going to be your safest play. He'll have at least 12 points and possibly 20, but he doesn't have much ceiling if you need a big week from somebody. I wouldn't trust Cousins but that's just me. I mean it seemed like they threw it a lot last week, but they still ended up with more runs than passes and they are at 47.24% pass percentage for the season which is 2nd to last. The only team that runs it more is the other guy you have, the 49ers only pass it 43.38% of the time, so I guess maybe it's a coin toss, although Jimmy G has been much more consistent than Cousins.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t hate Cousins this week.

Personally I like Andy Dalton this week and ROS. He’s probably available. I have no clue why he’s ranked low as I suspect he will go for close to 400 yards against the Ravens. I also like Bridgewater as a spot starter this week.

I disagree.

Don’t love Dalton this week.

The Ravens secondary sucks, but they can still rush the passer. The Bengal line might be the worst in football. Dalton could hit a couple big plays, but he has a floor of 0 this week.

Cousins is a good play against Philly, and his team is likely to make the playoffs. Win, win.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

The Ravens secondary sucks, but they can still rush the passer. The Bengal line might be the worst in football. Dalton could hit a couple big plays, but he has a floor of 0 this week.

Cousins is a good play against Philly, and his team is likely to make the playoffs. Win, win.

Their run defense sucks, their secondary sucks, and their pass rush is not that good.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

But you could be right. I think he feasts this week though. We’ll see.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

Good call. I should have followed. With cousins, I win this week. With dalton, I need about 20 more points from Keenan Allen + Melvin Gordon tonight. Not looking like it’ll happen.