• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson to Falcons

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad it was Harvin. Difficult keeping all those disgruntled Hawk players straight.

Oh and please please please sign Kapernick and Mayfield.
You seem to have a lot of trouble getting things right when it comes to Seattle and the Seahawks. It must have something to do with your ridiculous, blind obsession.

I understand your confusion though. It must be hard to keep it all straight when they haven't actually murdered someone.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have a lot of trouble getting things right when it comes to Seattle and the Seahawks. It must have something to do with your ridiculous, blind obsession.

I understand your confusion though. It must be hard to keep it all straight when they haven't actually murdered someone.
I'm confused again. Is this thread about beating girls and kids?

Maybe it's about threatening to break into family members houses?

No wait it's about one thug who took out a gang banging drug dealer.

You choose who you'd rather defend.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused again. Is this thread about beating girls and kids?

Maybe it's about threatening to break into family members houses?

No wait it's about one thug who took out a gang banging drug dealer.

You choose who you'd rather defend.
As always, you were the one who started slinging shit so I don't get your confusion.

It is hilarious that you are attempting to defend the actions of a murderer though. Yeah, I guess Hernandez was what? Just a good guy with a gun doing us all a favor by murdering gang members?? Yeah, he was a real Charles Bronson out cleaning up the streets!! Oh wait, he was a also a gang member you say?? LMAO!

That is some funny stuff! Thanks for the laugh!

I assume your other points about beating wives and kids is about Patrick Chung? How about the arrests of Fryer? Glenn? Hamilton? Andrews? Spikes? There are quite a few more Pats that could be brought up in that case. Every single team has a list, so..........??

Again, it isn't Seattle or the entire Seahawks' fanbase that were mean to you and hurt your little feelings. It has been well over a decade now. Get over it. Maybe seek some professional therapy for your lame obsession? It might help a little!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always, you were the one who started slinging shit so I don't get your confusion.

It is hilarious that you are attempting to defend the actions of a murderer though. Yeah, I guess Hernandez was what? Just a good guy with a gun doing us all a favor by murdering gang members?? Yeah, he was a real Charles Bronson out cleaning up the streets!! Oh wait, he was a also a gang member you say?? LMAO!

That is some funny stuff! Thanks for the laugh!

I assume your other points about beating wives and kids is about Patrick Chung? How about the arrests of Fryer? Glenn? Hamilton? Andrews? Spikes? There are quite a few more Pats that could be brought up in that case. Every single team has a list, so..........??

Again, it isn't Seattle or the entire Seahawks' fanbase that were mean to you and hurt your little feelings. It has been well over a decade now. Get over it. Maybe seek some professional therapy for your lame obsession? It might help a little!
Apparently after all these years and 10+ miles away it's good to see I still reside in your head free of charge.

Who's feelings are hurt? Oh now I started slinging shit. Should I call a Wambulance for you?

Slow down and read. I called Hernamdez a thug. But in typical 12 fashion you went off the rails comparing him to Charles Bronson.

Keep the derp alive my friend.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently after all these years and 10+ miles away it's good to see I still reside in your head free of charge.

Who's feelings are hurt? Oh now I started slinging shit. Should I call a Wambulance for you?

Slow down and read. I called Hernamdez a thug. But in typical 12 fashion you went off the rails comparing him to Charles Bronson.

Keep the derp alive my friend.
Whatever you say buddy!

Seek help. Your obsession isn't healthy!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Matty Ice to the Colts is happening.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously sending a virtual hug your way because I care and love my rent free living.
Brady Bunch K GIF

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I didn't read every single post but this thread is evidence of why I think it's so funny the reactions flip entirely when the Browns acquired

First 4 pages there wasn't a single mention of predator, banning him, etc.

The minute the Browns got him the entire board did a 180 on the dude. Was it the guaranteed money? Him saying "I have no regrets?"

I can bump the main one as well and you will see me bust him up and a couple others but I never said anything about a lifetime ban.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is evidence of why I think it's so funny the reactions flip entirely when the Browns acquired
Of course no one mentioned banning him to start, the public had to find out about the pattern of sexual abuse to realize the extent of Watson problem and understand what a POS Watson actually was. Hard to accept that a star was a actual pervert victimizing women on a regular basis. Specially since he should of been able to get all the sex he wanted like a normal person only with some huge advantage. GTFO on expecting immediate condemnation.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good now I hate the Falcons even more then I did before

So I didn't read every single post but this thread is evidence of why I think it's so funny the reactions flip entirely when the Browns acquired

First 4 pages there wasn't a single mention of predator, banning him, etc.

The minute the Browns got him the entire board did a 180 on the dude. Was it the guaranteed money? Him saying "I have no regrets?"

I can bump the main one as well and you will see me bust him up and a couple others but I never said anything about a lifetime ban.
cry me a river

he was going to be hated wherever he went:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course no one mentioned banning him to start, the public had to find out about the pattern of sexual abuse to realize the extent of Watson problem and understand what a POS Watson actually was. Hard to accept that a star was a actual pervert victimizing women on a regular basis. Specially since he should of been able to get all the sex he wanted like a normal person only with some huge advantage. GTFO on expecting immediate condemnation.
Oh and the dumb contract didn't help.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol immediate?

This thread is a year after the allegations

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the contract was substantially more the basis for all this than people like to admit.
I'm not so sure?

It's actually quite strange.

Most fans had no issue with the Browns. They were the loveable clowns with a die hard fanbase. I don't think that has changed.

People understandably just don't like sexual predators. That's the biggest reason.

The way the $ was structured may have caused angst. But any other fan should applaud he'll soon be eating up huge salary $. Many of those #1s drafted the past 4 years will be running to get their $.

Then of course there are a couple over the top homer fans who have poured gas on the fire. That's likely the 2nd reason.