• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver and Baltimore’s super bow odds

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol the Ravens actually have odds with Lamar Jackson slotted as their QB next season? That's fuckin' hilarious.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why people continue to think Flacco was/is a good QB.
He caught lightning in a bottle ONE time. It's like everyone went to the same dumb dumb school as OS and Tgann.
Joe Flacco heading to Broncos in trade as Ravens shake up offseason QB market

I don't think anyone thinks he's GOOD. He does have a cannon arm to stretch the field which Denver seemed to lack last year (although I believe Keenum has a decent arm) and at least has some playoff experience. I don't understand why the Broncos thought Keenum was the answer. In any event, Flacco may be motivated and better in a change of scenery.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone thinks he's GOOD. He does have a cannon arm to stretch the field which Denver seemed to lack last year (although I believe Keenum has a decent arm) and at least has some playoff experience. I don't understand why the Broncos thought Keenum was the answer. In any event, Flacco may be motivated and better in a change of scenery.

Well there are a couple still out.
Mainly UofP and UofD alumni I think. Along with the couple Raven fans we've had over the years.

Speaking of that has anyone put out a suicide watch for @Oldschool739? We haven't heard from him. He can't be taking this well. I volunteer to take the first shift.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mainly UofP and UofD alumni I think. Along with the couple Raven fans we've had over the years.

Speaking of that has anyone put out a suicide watch for @Oldschool739? We haven't heard from him. He can't be taking this well. I volunteer to take the first shift.

I mean Flacco isn't a long term solution for Balti either. Baltimore is just in a shit situation overall. Getting SOMETHING and shedding Flacco's contract was one thing that needed to happen. Drafting Lamar "I can rush for 300 attempts per year as a 6'2" 210 lb QB" Jackson was something that needed to not happen.

IMO Baltimore is fucked either way unless they draft a QB on day 1/2 and turn it into a Trent Green/Rich Gannon/Unitas/Tom Brady sort of pick.

That said, they don't have a 2nd rounder so it appears they're all in on Lamar Jackson which is pretty laughable. IF their defense can keep it up (mmm suspect, Suggs is going to be 37 and Weddle is 34.5) they'll be competitive but Jackson will limit their potential.

Frankly I would've gone with Flacco if you were trying to make a run given his playoff experience and considering the fact the Ravens threw for 110+ yards less per game with Jackson. Flacco averaged ~275, Jackson was 160. That's fuckin' ridiculous and while I get he offers rushing, teams figure that shit out quick. Jackson does not have an NFL arm or vision at the QB position... Ravens are wasting their time giving him the nod. Fortunately for other AFC fans the Ravens have put themselves in a precarious position that they can't rectify in the short term.

I'd be shocked if the Ravens win the division next year. They may return to the playoffs but it'd be solely because of a stellar defense and overall shitty AFC outside of a few teams here and there.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No problem here Bandy.....I was hoping he would go to the Broncos or Jags because they are both good teams and he will take them to the playoffs....And unlike the those cheating bums you follow who now we know, their QB is led by witchcraft with his wife being the witch....
The Broncos are a good organization....
You bet I'm rooting for Joe to win another championship with them, why because he deserves it since the Ravens didn't handle him right or give him the pieces he needed to win more consistent..
Buckwheat will go 1-7, be benched for RG3 and out who will take them to a 6-10 losing season, where Harbs will be fired and the franchise qb hunt will be back on in Bmore once again...
Go Broncos

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem here Bandy.....I was hoping he would go to the Broncos or Jags because they are both good teams and he will take them to the playoffs....And unlike the those cheating bums you follow who now we know, their QB is led by witchcraft with his wife being the witch....
The Broncos are a good organization....
You bet I'm rooting for Joe to win another championship with them, why because he deserves it since the Ravens didn't handle him right or give him the pieces he needed to win more consistent..
Buckwheat will go 1-7, be benched for RG3 and out who will take them to a 6-10 losing season, where Harbs will be fired and the franchise qb hunt will be back on in Bmore once again...
Go Broncos

Hmmm who's the bandy here?
Jumping ship just like rats do.
How fitting a rat bird fan jumping ship,

Are there any rat bird fans left:pound:

The rest of the country takes pleasure in this misery known as Baltimore:pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm who's the bandy here?
Jumping ship just like rats do.
How fitting a rat bird fan jumping ship,

Are there any rat bird fans left:pound:

The rest of the country takes pleasure in this misery known as Baltimore:pound:

Well since Gis has obviously put the blinded moron spell on you I will charge this to your ignorance...
Not leaving my team, just have no confidence in what they are doing and don't like the classless way they treated this franchise's winningest qb and classiest....
So yes I'm rooting for Joe to show them what an idiot they were to dump him for Buckwheat.....
And I am confident that he will do just that with better coaching and playmakers....And if they should happen to get AB, BUTTON DOWN THE HATCHES Swabbies.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Gis has obviously put the blinded moron spell on you I will charge this to your ignorance...
Not leaving my team, just have no confidence in what they are doing and don't like the classless way they treated this franchise's winningest qb and classiest....
So yes I'm rooting for Joe to show them what an idiot they were to dump him for Buckwheat.....
And I am confident that he will do just that with better coaching and playmakers....And if they should happen to get AB, BUTTON DOWN THE HATCHES Swabbies.....

How cute. Times get tough and the rat birds start running.

This is turning into Tgann II:pound:

I for one am glad you're ok. I can let local law enforcement know they can stop checking all the trailer parks looking for you now.

OBTW how long ago was it Harbs stopped being a good coach? I clearly remember you telling us all how great he was even though he didn't kbow the rulebook:lol:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cute. Times get tough and the rat birds start running.

This is turning into Tgann II:pound:

I for one am glad you're ok. I can let local law enforcement know they can stop checking all the trailer parks looking for you now.

OBTW how long ago was it Harbs stopped being a good coach? I clearly remember you telling us all how great he was even though he didn't kbow the rulebook:lol:

Clearly without tgann, you'd have no reason to live....And lying from a Cheatriots fan is like poop and stink, just goes with the product....
But so far Shady Brady is the only player in the league to be stupid enough to believe his beanpole witch wife's rocks and necklace make him win games....
giphy.gif

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super bow, hmm, is that like the Superb owl?
j/k
I once tried to put a Super Bow on a Superb Owl. It ended poorly

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are the Super Bowel of QB acquisitions

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound:So the team getting rid of Flacco increased their odds, the team getting Flacco decreased them

And the team that has lost their 2 star players because of a big mouth rapist qb has become the old browns laughing stock and best chance to finish last in the AFCN....
giphy.gif

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they got a 4th for DT so if Denver gives up a 4th they don’t really lose anything. Plus if Denver picks Lock in the draft which they’re strongly tied too he is pretty similar to Flacco so if Flacco spends the year as the starter while also teaching Lock to take over the following year or the year after it’s not the worst deal.

Fangio knows Flacco having worked with him the first couple yrs here, and knows he fits their style of O....Joe has the best deep ball in the league, a cannon arm and in that thin air at home will be a perfect match....Harbs never knew how to get the most out of Joe...
He travels well too, never overwhelmed by weather or circumstance....A decent oline and a speedster that can catch, and it's katie bar the door in Denver....Smokey Brown may be available, he's a player with speed and no need in Bmore because all Buckwheat can do is run...And remember AB is available....That would be a duo....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly without tgann, you'd have no reason to live....And lying from a Cheatriots fan is like poop and stink, just goes with the product....
But so far Shady Brady is the only player in the league to be stupid enough to believe his beanpole witch wife's rocks and necklace make him win games....
giphy.gif
I miss Tgann because he was the only Ratbird fan who knew even a little about football.

So when again exactly did Harbs become a terrible coach? I always thought he was. But funny how you scrubbed his back day in and day out on here.

Now Bandy is running away.

Baby Oops GIF - Baby Oops Running - Discover & Share GIFs

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have never come across a single Pitt fan or alumni who over-inflates Flacco's skills, let alone still think he's good. Delaware I can see, but Flacco is not claimed by Pitt fans.