• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dense fantasy experts harping Rashaad Jennings again

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't these fools ever learn? How short are their memories? Just last year in Jacksonville these dolts were prognosticating that MJD was done and that Jennings (with his sub 3 yds per carry) was the next big thing.

How could he not be? He was going to get 25+ touches a game even at only 3 yds a pop is still 80 yards a game and a possible TD (LOL, Jags scoring a TD. I almost typed that with a straight face). It is only logical.

Unfortunately, these numbnutzs didn't take into account how truly bad this guy could suck. His average actually dropped to 2 yds a carry and he couldn't hold on to the ball or even stay healthy for that matter.

Now here we are 1 year later and we hear the same crap that he is best thing since sliced bread. If you had McFadden, you are best served to look elsewhere. This guy will only disappoint you.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anyone saying much of that. .and what there is out there is the Jennings is basically the last man standing to get touches in Oakland. In the days of 2, 3 maybe even 4 man committees at RB on a lot of teams, sometimes just a garaunteed volume of touches can make a weak RB an attractive option.
See also- Lagerrete Blount

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard anyone saying much of that. .and what there is out there is the Jennings is basically the last man standing to get touches in Oakland. In the days of 2, 3 maybe even 4 man committees at RB on a lot of teams, sometimes just a garaunteed volume of touches can make a weak RB an attractive option.
See also- Lagerrete Blount

I have to agree with Treff. I have not heard anyone suggest that Jennings is a new RB1 replacement but if you have AP and Alfred on bye, he is a decent option since no one else is healthy in Oakland. I am very happy to have been able to pick him up off waivers this week and plug him in as my team was in need.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen reports calling Jennings a sleeper for this week...considering San Diego's defense, that seems like a fair assessment.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with treff and fuzzy chef but i see where Old lion is coming from. They have been talking him up again and after such a poor showing its hard to believe they would do it. get excited about this RB after

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opps i meant to say its hard to get excited about this rb

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen reports calling Jennings a sleeper for this week...considering San Diego's defense, that seems like a fair assessment.

i have a feeling if my trade with chef gets pushed through....that ill be one of those plugging in Jennings this week

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there you have it i have traded Richardson and i am starting Jennings in week 5....D'oh!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard nothing more than him being sold as a decent bye week option.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CSN Bay Area expects Rashad Jennings to be the Raiders' "feature back" in Week 5 against San Diego. Analysis: Darren McFadden (hamstring) will not play, and Marcel Reece (questionable) is not 100 percent. "I'm always ready," Jennings said. "I'm approaching this week the same way I've been approaching any other. I'll be ready for however many carries I get." Jennings could push for 20 touches in a favorable matchup. San Diego is allowing 5.24 yards per carry and ranks 25th versus the run.

I have seen him on a couple of sleeper picks and start/sits but I would bet if Reece plays he has a better game..................

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CSN Bay Area expects Rashad Jennings to be the Raiders' "feature back" in Week 5 against San Diego. Analysis: Darren McFadden (hamstring) will not play, and Marcel Reece (questionable) is not 100 percent. "I'm always ready," Jennings said. "I'm approaching this week the same way I've been approaching any other. I'll be ready for however many carries I get." Jennings could push for 20 touches in a favorable matchup. San Diego is allowing 5.24 yards per carry and ranks 25th versus the run.

I have seen him on a couple of sleeper picks and start/sits but I would bet if Reece plays he has a better game..................

If he's healthy, Reece is the best option for those losing Mc I Hurt Myself Again. ..... I'm sure we'll being hearing "Expected to play next week" for about 4-6 weeks on Mc Can't Stay Healthy (or recover) just like last year. .... so prepare yourself if you drafted him.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAAAAHHHHHEEEEMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

The line for "I told you so" can form after this post.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAAAAHHHHHEEEEMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

The line for "I told you so" can form after this post.

Guess I'm missing the post where someone said you were dead wrong??

None of us said he was gong to be great. . plus, claiming "victory" when a player gets injured is kinda iffy to begin with isn't it? On pace for 80 yards when leaving, I know a lot of desperate owners that would take that over what Ryan Mathews did.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm missing the post where someone said you were dead wrong??

None of us said he was gong to be great. . plus, claiming "victory" when a player gets injured is kinda iffy to begin with isn't it? On pace for 80 yards when leaving, I know a lot of desperate owners that would take that over what Ryan Mathews did.

One of the things I said was that he fails to stay healthy. On pace means nothing. Jason Witten was on pace to get 280 yards receiving after the first quarter. He only ended up with less than half that.

Not making an impact and not staying healthy in his first and probably last game is about as spot on as one can get.