• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dekoda Watson a Bronco

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose responsibility is it to scrub that Pats stench off him?! ;)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ST ace .. going to be tough making the team

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy with the girlie name would kick my ass!!!:)
You know it's one of my complaints about fans - saying some player is terrible or awful. I typically go to the Broncos camp once a year, and I always come away impressed of EVERY ONE of the guys on the field. The 85th-90th guy out there is a great athlete. Yes, most of the bottom of the roster at that point won't make the team, but they are still unbelievable athletes.

Ok, rant over...

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it's one of my complaints about fans - saying some player is terrible or awful. I typically go to the Broncos camp once a year, and I always come away impressed of EVERY ONE of the guys on the field. The 85th-90th guy out there is a great athlete. Yes, most of the bottom of the roster at that point won't make the team, but they are still unbelievable athletes.

Ok, rant over...
Not sure my quote goes with that "rant" ? Are you saying because I said that he had a girl name that I was inferring he wasn`t a football player? Come on man, please say you put wrong quote in there.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure my quote goes with that "rant" ? Are you saying because I said that he had a girl name that I was inferring he wasn`t a football player? Come on man, please say you put wrong quote in there.
No, sorry I wasn't clearer. I was agreeing with you that even with a girls name, he is a tough guy. I think anyone that can even be invited to be on the 90 is an elite athlete. Even ones I don't think highly of or think will make the team.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, sorry I wasn't clearer. I was agreeing with you that even with a girls name, he is a tough guy. I think anyone that can even be invited to be on the 90 is an elite athlete. Even ones I don't think highly of or think will make the team.
Oh good. For a minute I thought somebody kidnapped you and was doing a poor job of impersonating you. Yeah SS I agree and like I stated in earlier post, anyone who even gets a shot with an NFL team deserves kudos. I don't care if you get cut in 2 wks, you've done something that millions only dream about. All of these guys have done something right to get the opportunity. I grew watching guys in different sports that you thought for sure we're destined for the big time only to see them totally get overwhelmed when they went up against talent that even they were blown away. The only guy that I'm aware of that I personally knew that made it to the " big time " from high school was Bob Walk, pitcher for Pittsburgh Pirates back in late ' 70 s I believe. It's a monumental task to make it just to be given a shot let alone make a team. Have nothing but the highest respect and a whole ton of envy for all of them. The sad thing is that those few who get that opportunity and throw it away or their chance gets derailed by serious injuries or events that happen out of their control.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson certain looks the part - at 6'2" 245 he's a little bigger than Trevathan, but Watson has some long arms

Ya never know - guys who have been on a few teams can turn it around in the right system and become impact players .... Can't think of a better situation for him

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh great, another camp body that will have his dreams crushed.

Oh well, crap in, crap out.

(just for SS)