• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deja vu

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, we fail to hold a lead. It seems to be the thing for this team. Poor defense and poor goaltending will bring this shit to a loss. No excuses.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JVR pulled one-TWO out of the moth balls and we get the win...sloopy letting guys walk right out in front...brzygalov...shaky as usual...but TWO POINTS!!!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR pulled one-TWO out of the moth balls and we get the win...sloopy letting guys walk right out in front...brzygalov...shaky as usual...but TWO POINTS!!!

I'm fucking worried about our goaltending. I never thought I'd say this after signing Bryz. This guy just isn't getting it done and he is eating tons of salary. I don't know what to say? It's like a goaltending curse for this organization.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does bryz have a NTC? I feel like he does but could find it in my quick search

I don't think Bryz has a NTC. However, do you trust Bob enough to trade away a guy we just invested our future into. This just sucks!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those goals were NO chance guys....I'm more concerned about the D letting guys just walk in. WTF were they thinking about on some of those? I sure hope Timonen is ok or big troubles looming.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those goals were NO chance guys....I'm more concerned about the D letting guys just walk in. WTF were they thinking about on some of those? I sure hope Timonen is ok or big troubles looming.

the only one i thought was no chance was kane's.. the first one if he had his stick on the ice (this is getting to be a more common story than concussions) he would've stopped it.. the 2nd one was a nice move, and simmonds should have stepped in to the guy rather than fade in to oblivion, but it was still stoppable.. the 3rd one was just bad, stop the damn puck bryz.. and the 4th he didnt have a shot at, i'll give him that one

the flyers won this game in spite of bryz. i didnt think the defense was that bad, i actually thought bourdon played his best game of the season and aside from the simmonds play i mentioned the forwards did a good job back checking.. the only other d-lapse was the kane goal

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bryz is not getting any better, although he is more talented than this. Bob has upside, but is no better than Bryz at the present either.
Problem is, I really don't see how you move Bryz's contract. I know all players are tradeable, but how do you invest 9 years in a guy and expect to get anything back after 4 months. Maybe we could move him straight up for DiPietro.
THe other problem is giving up on a proven goalie that quickly is we have no upgrade in sight.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he needs to play 20 on a row and see wear thinks shakes out

i was thinking along similar lines.. except 10 games.. 20 is a lot haha.. lavy should just go in there and tell him 'look bryz you're playing the next 10 get your shit together'

i know i'm a flip-flopper cause i said they should start bryz in the winter classic as a last chance and if he played poorly give bob the chance.. but bob ruined his good rep in the winter classic :/

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, time to relive this fucking shit yet again. This thread may reach a few hundred hits by the way Bryzy and this fucking team folds leads in the 3rd period. I'm disgusted much like the Blackhawk game. What the fuck is wrong with this team? Why the fuck is it so difficult to protect a 2goal lead? 4 goals with an overpaid goalie should be able to win this shit. I'm fucking sick! Sorry guys for being a downer.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, time to relive this fucking shit yet again. This thread may reach a few hundred hits by the way Bryzy and this fucking team folds leads in the 3rd period. I'm disgusted much like the Blackhawk game. What the fuck is wrong with this team? Why the fuck is it so difficult to protect a 2goal lead? 4 goals with an overpaid goalie should be able to win this shit. I'm fucking sick! Sorry guys for being a downer.

never thought i'd say this about any team, but they're too aggressive when they get a lead.. when you have a lead in the 3rd period, as boring as it is, your strategy should be to get the red line and dump the puck in (you can still forecheck hard, but you HAVE to get the puck in deep), and everything in the d-end should be cleared up the walls.. nothing up the middle.. everyone is trying to skate with the puck and making 100 passes trying to get out of their own zone and its murdering this team.. move the puck up the ice and off the wall, most of their goals come of the cycle anyway, no need to try and start a big rush in the d-end

props to ottawa though, those boys skate hard and they're very aggressive, didn't give the flyers much time to maneuver, even at 5on5.. apparently putting pressure on our d-men is a good strategy cause they are turnover machines

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not clearing the puck, not clearing the porch, passing it to the other team. Those things are just unacceptable. I don't know how we play a stellar overall game 1 night and then just forget how to play basic defense the next night. Just doesn't make sense to me.

And Lilja needs to cease wearing a Flyers jersey. Christ he is horrible.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught the replays on CSN.....Man, I am soooo glad I missed this game.

wow..