• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defense

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Randall situation sounds like there is a serious issue with coaching. I imagine there will be a lot of movement in the off season in all areas of the organization.
I agree he and coaches didnt mesh. However when talent produces on field an organization will ignore some of the noise.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he and coaches didnt mesh. However when talent produces on field an organization will ignore some of the noise.

Now that you say that, I wonder if Rodgers has been difficult to deal with. You hear stories about him and MM not seeing eye to eye. When the cameras aren't around Is he playing nice or......? He would one of few that could get away with it. He didn't play at his level this year. Personally, I think some of the stardom has gotten to him. He needs to put that chip back on his shoulder.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you say that, I wonder if Rodgers has been difficult to deal with. You hear stories about him and MM not seeing eye to eye. When the cameras aren't around Is he playing nice or......? He would one of few that could get away with it. He didn't play at his level this year. Personally, I think some of the stardom has gotten to him. He needs to put that chip back on his shoulder.
Eh its fairly ambiguous. I think most people are difficult to deal with because we all have our out idiosyncrasies. I do think he demands things a certain way which can rub some the wrong way which then creates expectations which were unmet this year. I think its mostly noise in the system and that always happens when teams dont win.

also I get tired of hearing about his personal life. Its none of our damn business and frankly I dont care.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh its fairly ambiguous. I think most people are difficult to deal with because we all have our out idiosyncrasies. I do think he demands things a certain way which can rub some the wrong way which then creates expectations which were unmet this year. I think its mostly noise in the system and that always happens when teams dont win.

also I get tired of hearing about his personal life. Its none of our damn business and frankly I dont care.

I could care less about his personal life as well. I think it’s only an issue if it directly affects his play. I do believe that success can go to people’s heads. Can’t prove it’s happened to AR but his play was affected by something this year. Maybe it was the knee injury at the beginning of the season but it was something.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Jets game is perfect...they're sleep walking, just showing up and going thru the motions...unreal...you'd think they'd want to be professional about their play and career...nah, why do that...

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Jets game is perfect...they're sleep walking, just showing up and going thru the motions...unreal...you'd think they'd want to be professional about their play and career...nah, why do that...

Not one road game win this year is a new low for them but the defense is consistent. They have given up at least 20 points a game except 2 this year. Funny thing is if you look at the stats, they are some what evenly matched except the jets all world rookie QB has more TDs then GB’s pedestrian QB.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one road game win this year is a new low for them but the defense is consistent. They have given up at least 20 points a game except 2 this year. Funny thing is if you look at the stats, they are some what evenly matched except the jets all world rookie QB has more TDs then GB’s pedestrian QB.

Let's not be ridiculous, Rodgers is not pedestrian. He does need a coach that demands he plays the game within a game plan, but he is not pedestrian.

Honestly, they probably would've been better off losing that game and getting better draft position, but that effort is really bull shit...and I'm glad this coaching staff is gone...at least they better be

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not be ridiculous, Rodgers is not pedestrian. He does need a coach that demands he plays the game within a game plan, but he is not pedestrian.

Honestly, they probably would've been better off losing that game and getting better draft position, but that effort is really bull shit...and I'm glad this coaching staff is gone...at least they better be

I was being sarcastic not ridiculous. Point is, the defense can make a rookie QB look all world. I see the special teams were anything but. 1 more game before this nightmare is over.

I thought they were gonna lose but managed to pull it off in overtime and dodged going winless on the road. You’re right, They should have lost to get a better draft position.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are my team. Fortunately this is the last game of the season because I can’t watch the stupidity any longer. I don’t know if the players are just that dumb or the coaches suck that bad. Honestly, I don’t think whoever they bring in will fix this mess. Rodgers covered up a lot of deficiencies on this team and for whatever reason he can’t do it anymore.

A good starting point for the offense will be the line. Other than maybe keeping Bakhtiari the rest can go play like dog shit elsewhere. Then hopefully Rodgers gets back to his normal self next season.

My observation for the defense this year is it wasn’t just Capers scheme. There are some really really stupid players on defense. Not only do they need to get rid of the majority of the defensive players but also the coaches as well. Giving up over 20 points in all the games except 2 is a sure sign in my eyes that the problem lies with the defense as a whole, coaches, trainers, scheme, players...everything.

Yea, they were in several games this year but they also lost to some shitty teams at home. Major issues going on. Not sure they get the train back on track by next season but stranger things have happened.

The NFL season is over for me.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the playoffs this weekend really opened my eyes as to what a good defense looks like. Yea, the ravens and bears both lost but both defenses did their jobs. Even with the offenses constantly going 3 and out, the defenses kept them in the game. Not sure if that's a trade off due to what teams spend their money on or HCs and their staff.