• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deep down is anyone hoping Packers prove us wrong

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how many are on this need to be proven wrong train anyway?
I'm not really sure. Personally, I figured on the Packers winning the North and in the hunt for a 1-3 seed just like last year. Nobody in that division is a real threat to them, imo.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible that everyone is wrong and that the organization did not disrespect him? It may be best to wait until a few games are played to see if the receiving core is not up to par. Rodgers is now a QB in his second year of the Matt LaFluer offense which is different than what he was in for the last 14 years. It should be a smoother start to the year with everyone in the system for the second year in a row. I personally feel they will be just fine with the current receiving core.
Davante Adams is great player. Everyone else is shaky at best on the depth chart at that position. Most of them have been there for a few years now and could break out but I have a feeling we will be Adams getting half of the receptions most games.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davante Adams is great player. Everyone else is shaky at best on the depth chart at that position. Most of them have been there for a few years now and could break out but I have a feeling we will be Adams getting half of the receptions most games.
That sounds similar to the Saints the past couple of years with Thomas and Brees.