• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dee Hart coming to Fort Collins

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a 5 star when he came to Alabama. Simply had too much talent in front of him to touch the field. He will be immediately eligible to play since he has already gotten his degree at Alabama. Wish him luck. He was dismissed from the team, but I think McElwain is doing a good thing here and giving him a chance to showcase his talent. I'm very interested to see how McElwain utilizes this kid for the next 2 years. I'm hoping he makes an immediate impact for the Rams.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a 5 star when he came to Alabama. Simply had too much talent in front of him to touch the field. He will be immediately eligible to play since he has already gotten his degree at Alabama. Wish him luck. He was dismissed from the team, but I think McElwain is doing a good thing here and giving him a chance to showcase his talent. I'm very interested to see how McElwain utilizes this kid for the next 2 years. I'm hoping he makes an immediate impact for the Rams.

Pretty nice rap sheet coming with him too. Possession of weed, use of counterfeit money, and possibly stealing if I remember correctly. That's just what I can think of off hand. I believe there were other behavioral issues and legal transgressions but I'd have to research it.

I do seriously hope he turns it around and does well. And of course, McElwain really needs a tailback after losing Bibbs and basically all of the backups behind him. Funny how that works.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty nice rap sheet coming with him too. Possession of weed, use of counterfeit money, and possibly stealing if I remember correctly. That's just what I can think of off hand. I believe there were other behavioral issues and legal transgressions but I'd have to research it.

I do seriously hope he turns it around and does well. And of course, McElwain really needs a tailback after losing Bibbs and basically all of the backups behind him. Funny how that works.

From a large school, this is a big deal. But he's going to Colorado State where it's legal, so he made a smart move in my opinion. He hasn't been a thug his entire career unlike some players, even though that doesn't justify the means. But he is gonna try and right the ship, and go somewhere where he knows the head coach very well. I'm sure McElwain will have him on a leash. My brother went to class with Hart. Said hes not the thug type at all. It's college, sometimes you do something stupid. When you mess up is repeating those actions. He has only been in trouble once, but Saban still kicked him off for it. So he's lost one oppurtunity already. Guys get 2nd chances everywhere, regardless of the school.

Anyway, I'm hoping he straightens up his act and finished his injury prone career on a good note in Fort Collins. It's a huge addition with Bibbs leaving.