• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear OKC fans

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please recognize what color blue your team is before you keep doing these Blue outs. This is like if the Blazers did a Red out game and everyone should up wearing crimson red in the crowd.

Also on a side note it seems like the Mavericks have had about 2 weeks of rest before their next game.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please recognize what color blue your team is before you keep doing these Blue outs. This is like if the Blazers did a Red out game and everyone should up wearing crimson red in the crowd.

Also on a side note it seems like the Mavericks have had about 2 weeks of rest before their next game.

it feels almost like the Mavericks season is over because of all the time off

and I've heard louder arenas (the announcers were drooling over this one)... they forget about the Mavs/Kings series back in the day, or even Mavs/Spurs... all of those arenas would shame this one

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arco Arena is the loudest and probably the best arena to see a good basketball game. Seems like when you watch a game on TV that is in Arco Arena the crowd is super loud and when they stand up it almost looks like they are on the court. Makes the court look so small that if I were a player i might get claustrophobic. Thank God they saved the team from moving.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arco Arena is the loudest and probably the best arena to see a good basketball game. Seems like when you watch a game on TV that is in Arco Arena the crowd is super loud and when they stand up it almost looks like they are on the court. Makes the court look so small that if I were a player i might get claustrophobic. Thank God they saved the team from moving.

I remember the Mavs and Kings fans would basically compete to see who could be the loudest... one would pass out cowbells to everyone, so the other teams would pass out cowbells and those plastic clapper things... even though the Mavs almost always lost, it was still fun to watch

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings back with Adelman were so good. Divac, Weber, J. Williams, Bibby. They were fun to watch. I am so pissed Portland re-signed McMillan for 2 more years when Adelman is now available. Nate is a great regular season coach and he does great with injuries but he simply sucks during the playoffs. Any team Rick touches they succeed. He did an amazing job with the Rockets this year when Houston was basically injured from top to bottom, hell he did a great job with Houston during his whole time there because they seemed to always be down their stars. Once again Paul Allen makes a boneheaded business decision.

Sam Bowie
Greg Oden
Announcing our GM Kevin Pritchard will be fired the day after the 2010 NBA draft
Extending Nate McMilans contract when Rick Adelman is available
there is plenty more

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i also want to see a espn non biased team win it

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were there really "we want Dallas" chants at the arena?

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. Just like OU likes to shut up Texas, people in OKC would love nothing more than to shut up Dallas. Which is odd, because most of them are Dallas Cowboy fans.

"YEA! Let's shut up the place we will eventually move to because we need a job!"